drunk

DANIEL SEAVEY IMAGINE

| DRUNK |

Y/N's POV

"How the fuck do you not like chocolate?" You asked, your eyes were about to fall as you faced your boyfriend.

He chuckled, amused by you. Drunk you never shut up. You'll talk and talk for hours, even when you're eyes are closed you'd still talk.

Your eyes shifted to the car window. Every light you see just run like it was following you or you were the one following them. Then it shifted on your front. It's like someone's stretching the world.

"Do you think Jesus stretches the world when you're like really drunk to punish you for being drunk and irresponsible." The word punish and irresponsible made you laugh.

Then you faced your boyfriend again, "Hey, baby. When I'm being irresponsible, will you punish me?"

His long lashes swift up, he glanced at you for a second then back at the road.

"Do you still want me to call you baby, daddy?"

You giggled as the words escaped your mouth. Then you leaned closer to his neck to plant kisses on it.

He cleared his throat, "Y/N, I'm driving."

His stern voiced made you pout. Your head shakes in disappointment as you tried to send him a glare. The more you moved, the more your headaches.

"This bitch is a bitch," You complained as you rubbed your forehead.

"Just try to stay still, baby."

You slumped against the seat as you crossed your arms over your chest. "So, I'm your baby now?"

Your head turned towards him again, this time you shifted your body to face him as you lean on the leather seat.

"You're so pretty, like really pretty. Even pretty than me."

No matter how many times you've seen him, each day he gets more and more handsome, which is impossible. "I'm so lucky to have you, really."

His eyes were still focused on the road. His cheeks flushed, just like every time you compliment him.

"You're the true definition of beauty, woman." He replied.

You shook your head, "Then, you're the true definition of perfection."

Your tried to keep your eyes opened when they were about to fall. Daniel must have noticed them when he said "Go to sleep, love."

"Thank you for taking care of me."

Daniel's

"I loo-ove youu baby, if is quit alraight." You sang as I tried to get you out the car.

Your hand hooked around my neck as you rubbed your nose on mine. Then you pulled your head, with your eyes closed as your head swayed, " You're just too good to be true!" You continued as you bopped my nose. "Pardon way I stare,"

Drunk or not, you will always be adorable in my eyes. The most beautiful person I've ever seen and the only person I'll love.

You chortled which was adorable, then stick your tongue out.

"Blehp," You said and collapsed on my arm without a warning almost making us fall.

"So kiss me and smile for me... Tell me that you'll wait for me." Your voice getting softer and lower every lyric you sang.

I wrapped my arms around you, the other on your knees to carry you bridal-style.

The moment we arrived on our bedroom, I carefully placed you on our shared bed. When I did, your arms automatically searched for the pillow and cuddle it. I went to our bathroom, to grab your makeup remover.

When I came back, your face was already buried on the pillow.

As much as I hate to disturb your sleep but you've always complained about how not removing your makeup would make break-down an acne.

I placed your wipes on our night table and removed your heels/sneakers. Then I grabbed some clean T-shirt that was laying on the table, that you have prepared for you to change after our night-out.

Then I removed your shirt, leaving your bra on. Then helped you wear your shirt, that's when I removed your bra.

You whispered something coherent before you wrapped your arms around my waist.

I laid beside you, removed the wipes on its package. Then wiped it around your face to remove your makeup.

"Sing for me, please."

"Whatever you want, girlfriend."

My lips then started singing the first verse of (Your choice)