Kiss

Your POV

"Psst"

  Ignoring one attention is hard. Here I am trying to focus on studying. While Daniel my best friend here is trying to distract me. You and Daniel know each other since you both were 15 and got pretty close.

"Y/N" Ignore him. "Y/L/N"

"Okay, what, Seavey?" Grading at him in annoyance. He only gives me his puppy eye and acting cute. Psh

"What?

"Wanna star gaze?"

"Stargaze? Seavey I'm studying and please. Please don't just-"

"I'll buy you ice cream and chocolate." He cut me off and I couldn't resist his offer. "Okay"

You grab his hand dragging him on my room balcony as you climb to the tree. Your room is near the tree. As I positioned myself carefully Daniel took a seat next to me as you were busy looking at the stars.

"They're so beautiful."

"I know"

You lean my head to Daniel's shoulder as you inhale and exhale. I wish I could stay like this forever.

"Hey Y/N"

"Yeah?"

You respond still closing your eyes not bothering to open it.

"I have something to tell you." You hum in response without opening your eyes and let them stay close.

"There's something I want to tell you." You didn't bother to respond and wait for him to continue.

        It takes about 7 minutes for him to say something. Yup, you counted it.

"I-I like you," he says quickly but enough for you to hear it. Your eyes were still closed but you were shocked. You open your eyes and notice him looking at you. You tried playing it cool and it worked. "Of course. Everyone does. Who wouldn't like me?"

       You chuckled and didn't expect his reaction.

"No! Stop playing, Y/N. I like it! I like how y-you look. No! I mean yeah you're beautiful and I like your attitude. I like your attitude the most! I like you more than a friend! More than a best friend. Like how a boyfriend likes his girlfriend or even I-I love you. Can you stop playing dumb and s-say what y-you feel about me?"

    Okay, you didn't expect that burst but he was right. You should stop acting dumb. Every time he tried to confess You always stop and try to change the topic or act like it's bot what he meant.

"Do you even like? D-do you? I know you're scared of heartbreak but damn. I love you! I really do. I want to be your man and you'll be my girl." Your heart is beating like heavy. " Do you even like me? Like more than a friend? Do you want me to be your boyfriend? Do-"

      Before he could even finish. You roll your eyes and grab him by his neck and kiss him. You shook on where did that come from. This is your first kiss and didn't expect your action to be like this but you didn't regret this decision.

         You slowly pull away and look at him looking at you confused.

"Do you take a kiss as an answer?"

      "No! Was that a yes? I mean yeah!?" He was so cute. He was nervous and it looks like he don't know what to say. He smiled and took something from his pocket. IS HE GOING TO PROPOSE?!

       "Do you take this necklace and be my girl? So everybody will know that you belong to me?" He grabs some necklace that has a D on it."

"Did you mean everybody will know that I belong to someone that starts with a D?" You asked furrowing your eyebrows."

"Y/N!"

"Okay! Okay," you chuckled raising your hands in surrender. "Yes, I'll be your girl Daniel Seavey." You moved your hair so he could put the necklace around your neck.

"You're mine now." He said excitedly and he's been smiling like crazy

You look at the necklace and to him smiling.

He leans slowly as both of your lips connected as you both kissed passionately.

"What a great proposal, Seavey."

"I love the thought of changing your last name to Seavey." He said and hugged you tightly like he wants to jump in happiness making you almost fall but he had his arm around your waist and the other hand at the tree for support(a/n: I don't know how to describe them and I'm too lazy to edit so understand them.)

Imagine DANIELS KISSING YOU PASSIONATELY ARGH!!