Ice Cream

Your POV

   It's already late and you and Daniel were walking around the village. He treat you with an ice cream so you were busy eating as he just play with his skateboard.

   "Wanna learn how to skate?" He asked and you glare at him. "Busy eating ice crem. I see." You smile as you continue eating your ice cream. "Seriously it's the third time your eating that ice cream."

   He's getting impatient because every time  you eat you don't want to be disturb. He always get annoyed when you eat because he got no one to talk and easily got bored.

   You didn't notice he slapped your hand making your ice cream fell on the ground as he laugh loudly.

   "Hey! That's not funny!" You glared at him and he just laugh pointing at your ice cream. "Your gonna regret this Seavey!" He run as you stomp your feet and chase him.

   Daniel is a faster runner than you. You knew you couldn't chase him so you act to fall and cry.

    "A-ah!. Ouch my leg." You were good at acting. Daniel stopped and look at you worriedly. "You're not acting right?" You look at him with tears streaming down and touching your leg fake groaning.

   He went near you as he helped you. You wrap your hands around him for "support" As you got up you grab his ears and slap his shoulder.

  "Daniel Seavey my ice cream! Hey!" You  slap his shoulder repeatedly. "Hey! How dare you do that!"

"Ah! Ah!  Y/N stop! Ouch." He groan and grab both of your hand to make you stop. "I really got worried and thought your leg got hurt."

"I told you you'll regret it." You cross your arm in annoyance as you continue to glare at him.

"Don't get mad you look cute." He smiled and pinch your cheek making you annoy more. You slap his hands away. "I'll buy you another ice cream okay?" He put your arms around you and continue to walk. "Mcdo! Let's go to mcdo!" You squeal excitedly and forgive him on the ice cream thing