Sorry

Y/N POV

You woke up surprisingly early. You were never the type of person who woke up early considering the fact you couldn't sleep last night because you and your boyfriend Daniel fought.

It's 8:36 in the morning.

It wasn't your fault or entirely not your fault. Checking your phone if he texted or call. There was no notification from him making your heart sink a bit.

You were Jealous because Daniel had been spending time with his best friend which is a girl. You were never the type of girl who easily got jealous but he was off the line.

Stepping out the bed letting your bare foot touched the cold ground. You opened your windows. As soon as you open the window you heard some music.

"I found a love for me"

You noticed it was Zach's voice. You quickly look at the window and saw Zach.

"Darling just dive right in and follow my lead
Well I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me"

What's going on?

You turn around and went to your door. As soon as you open it Jonah was in the hallway.

"Cause we were just kids when we fell in love" He went closer to you and grab your hand. "What's going o-"

"Not knowing what it was, I will not give you up this time." He continued singing and asking me to keep quiet. "But darling just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own" You sigh and gave up.

"And in your eyes, you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms" Jonah keeps singing as he leads you to your backyard and Corbyn was there.

"Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling you look perfect tonight"

Jack showed up and wink at me. Is this Daniel's way to say sorry to me? Jack starts singing.

You were in awe as you listen to them singing

"Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
and
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love, fighting against all odds
I know  we'll be alright this time"

"Darling just hold my hand, be my girl, I'll be your man. I see my future in your eyes" You didn't notice that Daniel was already beside you as he wraps his hand in your waist while the other hand his holding a bouquet of rose. "Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms" You didn't bother to say something you just put your head on his neck as you both look at the boys holding an "I'm sorry" sign.

"Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect,  I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight"

"I'm sorry. Forgive me." You look at Daniel and nod. "I'm sorry for not spending time with you babygirl. I'm sorry for failing you. I'm sorry for letting you cry on your sleep, for letting you sleep without us being okay." He kisses you on the forehead as you heard him sigh. "I love you so much, so so much. I'm so sorry. I love you. I love you so much." He cups his hand on your cheeks as he look at you deeply in the eyes.

"It's okay. I'm sorry too, I love you." That's all you could say as he kiss you slowly and the boys cheer and clap.