Authors Note

I've always found that the most beautiful people, truly beautiful inside and out, are the ones who are quietly unaware of their effect. - Jennifer L. Armentrout 

Hey guys! Im sure no one ever reads these! But for those of you that do, thank you. I have a main account, that I use on my phone, but typing on my phone is just not very efficient for writing chapters. I would get so fustrated I would just never finish the book. So, now my main account is just the account I read my books off of. This will be the account I publish books on, reply to comments and keep you updated on. Im sorry for the mix up! 

Anything in this book except for one of the main characters (Justin Bieber) and a few other things, are completely made out of my imagination. If a street name, address or person looks or seems like you, it was completely coincidental! I came up with the plot, I didnt steal the idea from anybody! 

If this book has a similar story line to another it was also completely coincidental! I worked very hard to come up with these ideas and situations, so people saying I stole it from someone is very hurtful. So, heads up this book is completely mine! 

I know that as a author myself, I wouldn't want anyone stealing anything from me, claiming my book as theirs, posting it on other websites, or making sequels! People work very hard on these things so when other people steal your work it is very fustrating and hurtful! I will not tolerate the use of my book outside of wattpad or without my permission! All rights are reserved and you can and will be punished for taking whats MINE! 

If you would like to share my book on other sites, you must message me for permission! From there we can discuss what is to be done, how you can give me credit, and what else would need to be done. 

I am in highschool, so my schedule is very messed up. Im in early college so its different from some regular highschools. I sometimes have classes early in the morning and some really late in the day. I also have alot of homework. So what I try to do is type up a chapter or two, and have chapters ready to publish for when I need to post a chapter, but just dont have time to type up a long enough one. So I will try to be somewhat fast on publishing, but there is no promise. The first few chapters will be posted all at once, so you dont just have one chapter, and then have to wait forever for another update! 

Also, the characters are preselected by me, the looks and names, but feel free to change up how they look and their names in your head! I just have the characters as who I imagine them as. You can do the same! 

I will also reply as quickly, and to as many comments and messages as I can!

So, now that we are done with that, go ahead and read my book <3