Chapter 7

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"You must do the thing which you think you cannot do."-Eleanor Roosevelt

_______________________________________________________________________________

RING RING RING

"Juliana cut that darn thing off and come downstairs! Breakfast is almost ready!" Someone yelled from somewhere in the house.

"5 more minutes." I mumbled half out of it.

I rolled over and dosed back off.

All of a sudden I felt the cover being ripped off of me and someone shaking me.

"Honey get up!"

It was my mom.

"Geez im up!", I looked at my phone screen and the numbers 5:30 glowed across the screen, "What the living f-" I stopped myself and my mom gave me the meanest look I have ever seen.

"Its 5:30 in the morning! I wake up at like 7! My god when did you start getting up this early!" I said loudly, jumping out of bed and pulling my slippers on. 

"Justin is coming over tonight! And we are all going to the amazing Ball Scooter is throwing tonight! So get some clothes on for now we are going to be getting justins stuff and putting it up before he gets here! And then young lady, we are going out to lunch as a family. Then im taking you to get your hair and nails done for the ball. So get dressed and hurry up! Breakfast is almost done child!" She said fast like, me not understanding much of it.

I just walked to my other room and sat down on my vanity chair.

Im so tired I could be sleeping beauty for a couple years and not care.

I walked to my clothes and flipped through them. I grabbed a crop top that was black and had  a gold heart on it, and some high waisted black pants with rips up and down the legs. 

I have to take a shower. Sadly. 

I turned the water on and let it get to the right temperature before getting in. I have alot of shampoos and body wash. I only use on conditioner, it was the only one that actually worked in my hair. I rubbed my Shea butter and Almond Shampoo into my hair and rinsed it off, and the same with my conditioner. I then used my in shower body lotion and tanner. All you had to do was rub it in, then rinse and it make me as soft as a babys bottom, and tanned to the goddesses. 

I cut the water off and slipped into my clothes. I pulled on socks and slipped on my black and grey hightops. Jordans I think, im too tired to tell. 

Im too lazy to even worry about doing anything crazy to my hair. I sprayed some stuff in my hair to make it silky when it dried. I then blow dryed it a tad bit and threw it in one of those really cute messy buns, with a few pieces out to fit and frame my face. The hair dresser would get my hair fixed for the ball I guess.

I walked downstairs and sat down infront of mom and dad at the table. My dad was reading some magazine article and talking to my mom, along with his daily coffee. My mom was doing the same. All of the dishes were in the dishwasher so the kitchen looked clean and there was a table full of food. They were waiting for me to start eating.

"Im here ma, pa, Im just going to get my coffee. You can say the prayer already mom." I said smiling at my mom.

"Ok darling." She said as she began too pray her normal prayer. 

I poured me a cup of coffee in my favorite coffee cup. I put my sugar in it, and then poured my Vanilla Cream, and Salted Caramel creamer into my cup. I stired it all up and walked to the table.