Chapter 6

QUOTE OF THE DAY

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. –Wayne Gretzky

________________________________________________________________________________

"Open it please." Madison whispered looking like she was going to die.

I walked to the door and opened it. There stood Justin and Dylan. 

"Woah you are gorgeous, are you guys ready?" Justin said with his eyes wide as saucers. He looked me up and down and looked like he was going to pounce at any moment.

"Yeah, we are ready. Madison, this is Justin, Justin, this is Madison." I said introducing them. 

"Madison, This is Dylan, Dylan this is Madison and Juliana." Justin said grabbing my hand when he said my name. 

"Hello, woah, you must be the amazing Juliana. And you, you must be the amazing Madison. Sure are beautiful." He said smiling at Madison. 

"Well, lets go. The limo is waiting." Dylan said dragging Madison along beside him. She kept her cool and chatted with him on the way to the limo. Not jumping him, or revealing her true fangirl. 

"Yeah lets go,Justin." I said dragging Justin along with me to the car. Madison and dylan were in the first row talking so I got in the back row with Justin. Justin was too busy staring at me to notice I was saying his name.

"JUSTIN" I yelled making Dylan and Madison turn around and die laughing .

Justin blushed and looked down almost embarrased he had got lost staring at me. "Oh uhm, yeah?" He said chuckling

"Are we moving your stuff in tonight?" I said turning so I could face him more. I put my hands in my lap and leaned back a little getting relaxed. My feet were killing me.

"Its already late, we might. We could always do it in the morning. Im sure you will be tired. i can just stay pick up some clothes before we get to your house." He said fixing his tie a bit as we pulled into the restaurant parking lot. I just nodded my head.

I opened the door and waited for Justin to walk around. Madison and Dylan had done walked away and was waiting bye the door, their rude selfs. 

"I was supposed to open your door." He said fake pouting.

"Well too bad hun." I said pouting and poking his cheek. 

There was a mob around us and I already knew it was going to take forever to get to the door. Where was Justins security and body guards when we need them?

Paparazzi was everywhere, along with journalist and hundreds of fans. 

People were screaming questions, all the words just traveling into space as we wasnt answering.

"Is she your new hoe? Justin, Justin, is she?"

"Are you two dating?"

"Whats her name!"

"Is she a fake girlfriend?"

"Is she better than Yovanna? Arnt you still screwing her!"

"Would Scooter want you dating her. Her parents work for him right?"

Comments were being made the whole way. Justin threw his arm around me protecting me from the mob and the picture flashes. 

"Just ignore then," He said looking mad glaring at everyone pushing people out of the way. "They dont know what they are talking about."

I didnt reply. We finally made it through the doors where the restaraunts security kept the people out.

"Im so sorry I didnt know they would mob you guys! Are you okay?" Dylan said looking worried.

Madison left to use the bathroom before the lady took us to our seats. When she got back we walked up to the desk. 

"Reservation for Bieber and O'brien." Justin said. He grabbed my hand as we went to the table. Madison sat beside Dylan and I sat beside Justin. 

"What may I get you guys to drink?" The waitress said walking up. She had bleach blonde hair,  and bright red lips. When she seen justin, She pulled her blouse down to reveal more cleavage, and looked directly towards Justin, poking her chest out and giving him a seductive smile.

"You can get us a new waitress." Justin said leaning onto his elbows and grabbing my hand giving my knuckles a kiss.

"Fine, whore." She said glaring at me as she was walking away.

We all looked at Justin shocked. I mean he WAS know to have took that waitress and screwed her any other time. I looked at him wide eyed.

"What? She was making us all un comftorable and if you have to poke your boobs out to make them noticable, you should even try." He said looking so serious we all couldnt help but to bust out laughing.

"Hey, Ill be your waiter today, what can I get for your drinks?" A man said walking up.

"Ill have the Rossini please." Justin said

"Some Bellini please." I said 

"Ill take the Negroni." Dylan chimed in after me.

"Can I have the Americano?" Madison said. 

"Sure thing. Ill take your order as soon as I bring the drinks." The waiter said walking away. 

"Going with that good stuff huh?" Dylan said smiling and laughing.

"Oh shut up!" I said as the waiter walked back up with a tray full of our drinks.

He set all of our drinks down then pulled out his pad thing and a pen.

"May I take your orders?" He said looking at me smiling.

"Ill take the Spinach Manicotti with ham, and the Chicken Cacciatore with extra chicken please." I said smiling.

"Ill take the same thing as her!" Madison said smiling at me. 

"I want the Bruschetta Chicken, and also the cheese stuffed shells." Dylan said grabbing my menu and Madisons, giving it to the waiter.

"I will take the Chicken Marsala with Gorgonzola and some Balsamic Pork Scallopine. And can I also get a basket of the garlic bread?"

"Sure thing sir, your food will be right out." He said walking away.

"I may or may not act somewhat unlady like and steal yalls food! It all sounds so good." I said laughing. Dylan laughed so hard I thought he was going to start snorting. Sounding like a pig.

"Ill share a bite." Justin said laughing throwing his arm around my chair.

"So Juliana, have you ever thought of singing?" Dylan asked me, "Madison was mentioning how you have a beautiful voice."

"I was in chorus all throughout highschool, but I cant even compare myself to people like Justin here. Ive been told I have a gift but ive never thought much to use it for anything other than sounding like an idiot doing car karaoke with this hoe over there."

I said laughing throwing a chip at her. (The chips you get when you sit down, it came with cheese dip.)

"Hey! You missy compare to people like Justin! If you would just sing to your parents or Scoooter it would be a done deal! So many people would buy your music! Not only that but you can write too. Ive heard some of the things you have wrote. It is amazing and I would buy every song. You are just a beautiful singer!" She said just as the waiter came up rolling a cart with all of the food on it.

The rest of dinner wasnt very eventful. Just me stealing Justins food and laughing harder then I should. 

Tomorrow we move Justins stuff in. Then the tour. Life is moving faster, but I wouldnt change anything.