Chapter 9

QUOTE OF THE DAY

Anything worthwhile in life requires teamwork, and you cannot manage what you don't understand.   -Martine Rothblatt, 

Founder of United Therapeutics and Sirius

________________________________________________________________________________

I was in pain. For the first time ever I was truly upset. Being played isnt fun. 

It was currently 12 pm and I havent came out of my room yet. Ive been taking my precious time getting ready. High waisted ripped jeans and a black opened shoulder crop top. Some black wedges and my hair in a messy bun. I took the time to shave and moisturize this morning when I took my shower. I was ready to leave the room finally. 

I opened the door and was met with 6 pairs of eyes. Justin was on the couch with his friends Ryan, Chaz, Fredo, Za and Twist. When I walked out all eyes were on me.

"Hey!" I said friendly. I sat down and grabbed an xbox controller cutting it on. I put the game Overwatch in and waited for it to load.

"Hey" They all had said.

"You play Overwatch? We should play together some time!" Ryan said moving to sit by me. 

"I play it all the time! Its amazing." I said smiling at him.

"Here give me your phone and ill give you my number, you can send me your xbox username." He said sticking his hand out.

I grabbed my phone and handed it to him. He put his number in and sent a message to himself to make sure it was the right number. 

"I want your number too!" Za said, and next thing I knew all of Justins friends were putting their numbers in my phone while me and Ryan was argueing playfully over Overwatch.

Justin was sitting on the couch looking mad as crap. His jaw was tense and he had a cold look on his face. His hands were clenched into fists. 

"Well I have to get ready to go to the studio ill see you guys later aight!" Jutin said getting up giving the bro hug to all of them. They all said their goodbyes. 

Justin sat down and looked at me once they all left.

"It wasnt what it looked like I promise you." He said grabbing my hand. I jerked it away.

"And thats why im mad. You have the nerve to say its not what it looked like when we all know darn well who was kissing who. You had her against the wall. Im glad for that though. You showed me your true self before I would have time to get attached. You come into my life and act all lovely dovey, then I go away for one moment and you cant keep it in your pants! Thank you so much for being yourself! And to think that I was going to paris with you? No way Im going. Me and you from now on are just friends, and nothing more. Im going on tour with you and thats it. Im not some rag doll that has no feelings and you can just play with. Im not a fake barbie either that will sit and pretend your not being a douchebag because we all know you are. You come into my house and try to make me fall head over heels. Well im lucky I havent wore heels today, because there is no way im falling for you." I said standing up, slamming the controler down. 

As I was walking out I heard Justin stand up and say, "People fall in tennis shoes baby, and I promise you will be." 

I was fed up. How dare he! I am leaving for now. I need coffee and something to get my mind off of things.

I had been driving for about 10 minutes when I got lost in my thoughts. But when I seen headlights coming towards me and the sound of me honking the horn had me out of my thoughts. and instead, in Darkness.