Chapter 1

QUOTE OF THE DAY

Do not lose hope, please believe that there are a thousand beautiful things waiting for you. Sunshine comes to all who feel pain- R. M. Drake 

Welcome to the first chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________

My names Juliana Neveah. I go to Lawson Daleco Community College in Canada. I've lived here my whole life. My family was never steady, matter of a fact they were constantly unsteady. The day I was born was the day my family lost everything. But they dont blame me, and I dont blame myself, or them. 

My dad had been cooking when my moms water broke. She yelled out to him and he rushed her out the door and to the car. He had completely dropped everything he had been doing to get mom to the hospital. He had left the pot filled with oil on the stove on the way to take mom to the hospital. The pot caught fire and the wall went into flames. Then it was the ceiling and in a matter of minutes the house my parents had worked so hard for was gone. There was no place for my family to go. 

My mom and dads parents lived in America, and neither of them could afford or find a way to get us to America. So up until I was 7 we lived in a shelter. My parents would go out during the day and put up as much money as they could to get us back up. 

Now im 21, and I would say my family has it good. Finally, for once, my mother and father got the break they deserved. They were offered jobs to work with Scooter Braun. Yeah, the huge talent Manager, and buisness man. My parents had been on financial aid and had been taking classes for buisness. After a year or two, they applied to work with one of his departments in RBMG Records. They were called days later and told they made the interview. The pay was great and my parents loved it alot.

Then a couple months later they were raised to work up close and personal to Scooter.

We live in a two story house, in a well maintained neighborhood. Our house was gorgeous. 

My house is a grey color with a blue undertone, black shutters and gold accents. Rosebushes lined the front of the house and all around the black fence to the gate. I had one of those double doors that are huge and have those gold lion knocker things on it. Once you got into the house there was two stairs on both sides leading to upstairs, and a doorway leading into the sitting room. The door to the left of the sitting room was the kitchen. There was a dining room through a door in the kitchen. On the right side of the sitting room was a little hallway with two guest bedrooms and a bathroom. Lastly from the sitting room, right beside the fireplace, was a long hallway. The first door was Mom and Dads room, then beside and across their room was their walk in closets. Even more down the hall was our movie theater. At the very end of the hallway was a little sitting room and two more doors, mom and dads office, and the double door to go into my back yard where the pool and skating ramp was.

Now, at the top of the stairs there is a bead curtain that leads into my main 'chill room '. There is two couches, some tables, a tv, and all my consoles to play games on. On the left is the door to my room where my bed, bathroom, bookshelf, tv and all that good stuff is. Right next to my room is my beauty room where my vanity, clothes, shoes, and everything I need to get ready is. Then on the other side of the 'chill room' is the quest room where friends sleep if they dont just so happen to fall asleep in my room. Then their is the quest bathroom. I also have a office up here too. I guess you can say that I have my own little house up here. 

Get ready, im about to rant. 

Just because I have a good house, does not mean im some spoiled brat. People dont know me, and judge me. They dont know about how I lived in poverty, yet I dont use that to my advantage. But just because someone has something, people try to bring them down. Im not some rich kid that is bratty and thinks she is better than everyone else. Have we ever heard of equality? Im just like everyone else. Rich, Medium, or Poor. Every body deserves something. So point blank, dont be judging me. 

I havent told you what I looked like have I? I have dark brown hair, Brownish-Green eyes, olive skin. People say im pretty. Ill let you decide. (For Juliana im using instagram model @dessimua but imagine her as whoever :) Wattpad wont let me attach her picture, but you can google it)

I know, Im not too interesting, but just stick with me and you might realize, there may be more to me then it seems. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Im extremely sorry this chapter is short and just information, I wanted Juliana to sorta give forth information that you needed for now, and the story would continue forth from here. 

I hope it was good!

Vote, comment, and follow me!