Chapter 3

QUOTE OF THE DAY

 Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost

______________________________________________________________________________

The Steak, Butter Biscuits, Salad, and Corn was all set out on the table. Dad and Mom had their little brief cases set out by the table all organized in order of what they were going to talk about with Scooter. This was supposedly a huge meeting that was very important. The person they were talking about was apparantly a huge singer about to go on tour in about 2 months. I overheard Mom and Dad talking about that when I walked past their office. But they never once stated the name of the person.

It was Thursday, and we was out of school for Christmas Break for a whole month.

"Get the door Juliana! They are here!" Mom yelled out from the office. 

I walked to the door and opened it. I stopped shocked for a moment, before opening the door completely. There stood Justin Bieber and Scooter Braun. 

I've loved Justin Bieber for forever. When I was younger I had posters everywhere and would only listen to his music. As I grew older, I just stopped listening to him. He is still my role model. 

Snap out of it Juliana, come on!

"Hello! Im Juliana you must be Scooter?" I said opening the door up allowing them to come in. 

"Yes mam, I am! You must be Juliette's daughter? You sure are beautiful. This is Justin, im sure you've heard of him." Scooter said stepping aside so I could fully see Justin. Justin stuck his hand out and gave me a smile that made me feel weird all over. And his eyes.

"Im Justin, it's nice to meet you beautiful." He said grabbing my hand when I lifted mine up. 

My mom and dad stood by the main entryway into the kitchen, smiling their heads off when I smiled back at Justin.

"It's nice to meet you too." I said smiling at him. 

"Well lets go eat, and talk about these deals huh." My Dad said pulling Scooter into a bro hug. 

We all sat down at the table and my dad passed the food around and we all put the food on our plates. 

"So, I have a deal to propose to your family." Scooter said, "I want you to be open minded okay?" 

"I think openmindedly of everything you say Scooter, you would fire me if I didnt." My dad said smiling and giving a deep chuckle. 

"I was going to say that with Justins tour coming up, maybe it would be beneficial to have him stay at your house. I know what your thinking, Its close to Christmas, why would he want to stay? Well now that his tour is about to start, and Juliana is about to get her associates degree, it might be better off for Justin to be exposed to someone that lives different than him. Not only that  but the money we would save as a company not having to pay for hotels, rental cars and the money for dinners would be crutial. Its completely up to you guys, I know sometimes bringing work into your personal life can be difficult. But i'll give you and Juliana some time to think it over.

"Im okay with it, I mean we have 3 quest bedrooms and Im graduating with Madison next month. Then we dont start college again for another year and a half. If its okay with you Justin, and you Mom and Dad, I dont mind it. I would be pretty happy going on tour and experiencing all the amazing things I havent before." I said looking at Justin, then my parents. 

"Well, its settled then Justins staying for a while!" My dad said giving a toast.

On their way out of our house Scooter announced that Justin would be here tomorrow with his boxes and stuff around noon.

"I am happy you want me to stay. I think your cute. I wouldnt mind staying with a girl like you." Justin said smiling

"Your welcome. Im no different then no other girl. Is my personality stretched a bit? Yes, yes it is. But i'll see you tomorrow and ill give you the grand tour of the house. Have a good night." I said following him to the door.

"Here, message me tonight." He said handing me a piece of paper and walking out the door after smiling at me.

"See Juliana, I told you." My mom said smirking at me.

When I messaged him I could have fainted.