Chapter 24

So like quick A/n 😂😂: IM SO SORRY GUYS I REALLY AM I SAID I WOULD UPDATE FOR 5K BUT I GOT WRITERS BLOCK AND THEN TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT AND I FEEL TERRIBLE IM SOOOOOO SORRY 😂😂 PLEASE FORGIVE MEH PLEASEEEEEEE... I hope you enjoy I guess 😂😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quick recap:
I hear a gasp and the sound of a door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
Just as Josh had walked out Tyler said something under his breath.

"What was that Ty?" You ask him.

"Debby." You hear him say upset and worried.

Your heart immediately sank.

(Let's just say you're done with the crutches cause that would make both of our lives easier Mk? Mk 😂 even tho I'm gonna regret this just go with it 😂👌👌)

You walk your way over towards the doors and step outside only to see your worst fear come true.

You gasp in shock while you feel your heart start to hurt. You've never felt that pain before. You wanted to sit there and die and forget about everything.

Debby ended the kiss with a what seemed like an evil smile just as Josh turned around.

"Y/n-" Josh began but you quickly cut him off.

"Why?" You ask him.

"It's not my fau-" you quickly cut him off again.

"I'm done, this is over." You say letting the tears fall freely.

You turn and run back inside while you hear the calls of your name from Josh.

"Ty take me home please." You say trying not to break down in the middle of the hospital.

"Ok." He says without questioning anything.

Since you didn't have a car with you and you were in your hometown you both simply walk.

You explain it all to Tyler as he comforts you when you would start to cry.

You finally arrived at your house.

"Thanks Ty and um could you explain to Bren and like everyone for me?" You ask him as well as thanking him.

"Sure thing." He says as he gives you a hug.

"Good luck best fren." You tell him as he starts walking back.

He smiles at you and begins to walk back slowly but moving at a fast enough pace to make it.

You unlock your door and walk in.

"Mom, are you home?" You shout out.

No answer.

She was probably out drunk with her friends.

You sigh as you rush upstairs and go to your room.

You lay on your bed and simply rethink the moment that you wanted so badly to just be a bad dream.

You wanted to wake up from this bad dream in Josh's arms as he comforted you telling you it was just a dream.

You feel the tears fall as you sit there and rethink life.

After about an hour of crying you grab your phone to call your best friend Ashton.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So like I'm sorry for the short update but I'm tired asf but I needed to update 😂😂 so you're welcome! Again I am so sorry and I hope you guys forgive me I'll try to get another update up soon so bare with me guys 😂😂I'm trying ok 😂 love you all 💕🖤💕 BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE