Chapter 26

A/n: hey guys I has a question 😂😂 how do you feel about this story like honestly? Is it good, bad, horrible 😂😂 idk I just need something. Ok welp I hope you guys enjoy 😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quick recap:
You all of a sudden felt an impact and immediately felt pain. Someone had ran a red light and hit the side of your car, sending you down into a forest of trees. As soon as you heard the sirens, you were out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brendon's POV

"I still can't believe you hurt my sister like that!" I yelled at Josh. It had been 2 Days since y/n had went home and left the tour.

"I didn't kiss her! Debbie kissed me." Josh shouted back.

I rolled my eyes, about to say something when I received a call. I look at Josh as I answer the phone.

"Oh Brendon your sister is severely hurt and is in the hospital, how sad." I immediately knew who I was on the phone with. Debbie.

"What the hell did you do?" I yelled into the phone.

"Hmmm I don't know." She said ending the call with a laugh.

I look around the room and head towards the hospital, everyone following me.

"What happened?" I hear Tyler ask.

"Y/n is in the hospital." I say as we pull into the parking lot.

(Keep in mind Brendon and them are still in their "hometown" cause of Sarah's ultrasound Mk? Mk 😂)

I ran into the hospital trying to find out where my sister was.

I rush up to the front desk out of breath. "Y/n Urie," was all I said when they started to explain things.

"Someone ran a red light and hit her car causing severe damage to her and the car itself. The wreck caused her to end up in a forest of trees. When we found her she was unconscious." The kind lady spilled out.

"Can I see her?" I ask.

"She just got out of surgery so give her about 30 minutes." She said.

I nodded my head and went to explain everything.

Your POV

You woke up in a large white room not quite sure of where you were.

You looked around and noticed your arm was in a cast and there were cuts and bruises all over you.

"Nice to see you awake Ms. Urie, you were in a severe car wreck and nearly died." The doctor told you.

"Why can't I remember any of it?" I ask him.

"You hit your head really hard during the wreck,  you're suffering from what they call, 'loss of memory'." The doctor said.

You tried to think this over but couldn't even process it.

"So I won't remember anything or anyone?" You question.

"Not exactly, you didn't hit your head hard enough to completely forget about everything but you hit your head hard enough to lose memory over some things." The doctor continued.

You nodded your head just as your brother Brendon walked through the door.

"Y/n/n!" He said as he rushed to your side. Followed by Sarah.

They both hugged you and sat with you. Brendon explained everything that the doctor said had happened and who he thought did it.

"Bren, is josh here?" You ask him.

"Yeah." He said while trailing off.

"I want to see him." You said confidently.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAVE A NICE DAY AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED OH PLUS I SURPRISINGLY UPDATED ARE YOU PROUD OF ME 😂😂