Chapter 25

A/n: I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR BEING A CRAPPY AUTHOR. MY LIFE HAS BEEN LITERALLY BUSY LATELY AND CRAZY AND I HAD REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK LIKE I FEEL REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY... 😂😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quick recap:
After about an hour of crying you grab your phone to call your best friend Ashton.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

You sigh as you wait for your best friend to answer the phone.

"Omg y/n! My best friend I haven't heard from you in forever! Oh by the way I love your YouTube channel!" She says quickly.

You kinda chuckle at her excitement and continue on with the conversation.

"Hey Ash um 1 thank you and 2 long story short me and Josh broke up, and I'm back home and 3 I need your help." You say sighing.

"Oh y/n/n I'm so sorry and of course what do you need help with?" She asks you.

"Well 1 need a job and 2 I need to find an apartment." You say.

"Ok well I quit my job at Hot Topic, I know sad right and well I got a job at the coffee shop cause believe it or not they pay better plus they're hiring." She says quickly.

"Ok thanks Ash ummm I'll meet you fine there tomorrow morning, is that ok?" You ask her.

"Perfect." She says.

"Ok bye!" You say hiding your sadness.

"Bye!" She says cheerfully.

You put your phone on silent and throw it on the table. You sigh as everything comes back to mind. The way you felt when you saw the kiss.

You sigh as you roll over and try to sleep. Somehow succeeding.

~The next day~

You wake up at 6:37, sighing as you hop into the shower and change into (pic above).

You do your makeup and hair and walk out the door. As you climb into your car you check your phone. You had 47 missed calls and 205 missed text messages from Josh. You sighed as you put on some music and head towards the coffee shop to meet with Ash. But, on your way something had happened.

You all of a sudden felt an impact and immediately felt pain. Someone had ran a red light and hit the side of your car, sending you down into a forest of trees. As soon as you heard the sirens, you were out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I STILL FEEL REALLY BAD AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED I WOULD'VE MADE IT LONGER BUT I NEED SLEEP CAUSE OF SCHOOL AND KMSSSSS BUT ANYWAYS LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!