Chapter 28 (last chapter)

Quick recap:
"I love you too princess." He whispered back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~ Large Time Skip ~~

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest said as everyone in a the beautiful wedding venue erupted into cheers.

You looked Josh in the eyes and he leaned in for the kiss.  You immediately kissed back realizing how lucky you were. You had amazing friends, an amazing brother, and now an amazing husband.

You both turn towards the doors and hold up your hands as you walk out, the bridesmaids and the groomsmen quickly following behind.

Tyler was obviously Josh's best man and Ashton was your maid of honor.

Sarah was your 2nd bridesmaid and following after her was Jenna.

For Josh it went: Tyler, as his best man, then Brendon, then Dallon.

Sarah was now 9 months pregnant with her second child. Her first child was a beautiful baby girl they had named Kimberly. This time they were expecting a boy and they're gonna be in for a handful.

You and Josh decided you wanted kids but wanted to wait a while until you both settled down into a loving home and knew you were both definitely ready.

Debby had left you alone since the day of the crash, you didn't understand why but you were definitely thankful.

The rest of the wedding continued and then it was time for the speeches.

First it was Tyler's turn.

"Hi I'm Josh's best fren so get your own, but on a more important note I would like to congratulate my 2 best friends in their marriage. You both have made me extremely proud and inspired to do many things. I'm very thankful to have you both as best friends. I mean I knew I would be up here since that one day in high school when y/n told me that Josh was hot and she had a crush on him. You two are the cutest and I wish you the best. I Love you both oh so much," He said finishing his speech. He handed the microphone to Ashton as she walked up in front of everyone.

"Oh gosh y/n," she began. You already started to tear up. "You're my best friend, you have been since 6th grade. To see you in this beautiful wedding dress smiling as you sit next to your lover if I must say," she continued laughing while receiving a few chuckles from the guests. "I'm honored to be your maid of honor and I'm very very very thankful to have this opportunity, and as for you Josh, treat my best friend well. She's beautiful outstanding and amazing. Congratulations to you both and I wish you the best!" She said finishing the speech.

As the wedding went on and on, it finally came time for you and Josh to leave for your honey moon. You were going on a cruise to the Bahamas.

You both climbed into the car that read "Just married!!!" On the back as you headed towards the airport.

You look over at at Josh, who kept his eyes on the road.

"I love you, Josh," you say as you smile widely.

"I love you too, princess." He said back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp this is the last chapter... I know I'm crying too. I just want to thank you all for this amazing journey, if I can even call it that 😂😂. I would like to thank you all for the amazing support you've given me 💜💕 I appreciate it so so so much 💖💖 I love you all!

                Much love, Ry 💙💙