Sawako Kuronuma x Popular! Reader

Sawako's pov

(F/N) (L/N). One of the most popular girls in school. I have homeroom with her. Everyday she's constantly surrounded by people. How? How does she do it? Crap. I'm staring. I quickly looked back down at my page and continued working.
"Hey, um Sawako. Do you by any chance have an eraser I can borrow?" Whaaat?!? She. The (F/N) (L/N). Asking me. For an eraser? I nodded and handed it to her.
"Wait. Why me? I mean why ask me for an eraser out of the whole class?" She smiled and winked. "It's a secret~!" What was that?

*timeskip*

I finally just finished some homework that I was given. Huh?! It's 9:30?! Crap! 9:30 is when I usually start to get ready for bed. I went into the bathroom and had a bath. After brushing my teeth, I got into pj's and fell asleep.

(Y/N)'s pov

Dear diary,

I finally gained the courage to talk to her. It was only for an eraser, but at least I heard her beautiful voice. I've always admired her from afar. She's so quiet. I love that. It honestly kind of hurts that she's not popular, I mean she has the looks. Probably the reason I'm falling for her...
I felt the glares when I asked her. I'm openly (S/O) so I guess that's why? I don't know. I need to sleep this off. Goodnight diary.
~(Y/N)

I sighed and closed my diary. I was already ready for bed so I just snuggled under the blankets and relaxed. I soon drifted off I to sleep.

"Wake up, (Y/N)!" I groaned and got out of bed. I'm so done with school. I eat breakfast and get ready for school.
On my way to school, I happened to see Sawako walking to school.
"Hey! Sawako! She turned back shocked as I called her and started running towards her." As I was running, I noticed how she grew nervous.

*timeskip...again cause I'm lazy*

Sawako and I have been close friends for almost a year and I've fallen for her more. She's beautiful, her personality is more beautiful though. It was currently Saturday and we were sitting on a bench at a park not too far from our houses, enjoying some popsicles. I have to tell her. But I can't just say it, what if she leaves.

"So uh, Sawako...do you like anyone?" She blushed a bit when I asked and I got sad right way, knowing the answer already.

"Y-yeah. Actually that reminds me. The reason why I asked to h-hangout today. Um...how do I say this. I, uh like you? But like m-more than a f-friend?" I could feel butterflies of excitement in my stomach. I leaned over and kissed her cheek.
"I like you too." She looked over.
"W-want to maybe go back to my place...so we don't get seen from other people?" I frowned. But then smiled. Just because I'm openly (S/O) doesn't mean that she's ready to be open either.
"Sure." We walked hand in hand all the way to her house.

Sawako's pov

Tomorrow is our two year anniversary. I'm super excited, I'm going to get (Y/N) a beautiful promise ring with our names written on it, in the space in between our names is an infinity sign.

I woke up and smiled as I started to give (Y/N) the usual 'good noting beautiful' text. When I saw her later that day, I'd given it to her. She loved it and actually had a similar idea. I kissed her on the lips and got close to her ear, whispering a little 'I love you.'

Well, that's that. Thank you guys so much for 2k reads! I can't believe it. You guys are awesome. Don't forget to leave request guys.