Audrey Belrose

(Y/N)'s PoV:

I sat down nervously since it was my first day in school. I was in first period of my 4 periods, when she walked in. She was gorgeous, her hair was a velvety red with white tips which complemented her red eyes. I smiled at her only to be snarled at. "What are you looking at?!" She had venom in her tone.

"N-nothing." I couldn't help but stutter.

"Great, now can you get out of my fucking spot?!" I looked around to see that I was the desk next to hers instead of where I was. Shit.

"Sorry..." I switched to my actual desk, getting a scent of perfume and cigarettes. After searching in her backpack for a little, she mumbled 'shit' and looked over to me.

"Can I borrow a damn pencil?" I nodded and reached into my bag to get a pencil out of my pencil case. "Took you long enough." I sighed and hopped for break to come sooner. I just want to see Tiffany.

*timeskip*

Tiffany and I were walking to the cafeteria when Audrey walked by and asked her to go clubbing. "I can't, I already had plans with (Y/N). Sorry, maybe next time."

Audrey raised her eyebrow and looked me up and down. "Bring her." I looked over at Tiffany and shrugged my shoulders.

*yet another timeskip*

I groaned as I got out of bed with my head pounding. I drank way more than I should have last night. Not being in the mood to pick out anything fancy, I put on some track pants and my favourite hoodie and went to first period.

"You sure are a party animal, (Y/N)." I look over surprised that Audrey was talking to me. I laughed in response.

"Yeah. We should hang out sometime. But like. Without the alcohol." She thought about it and gave me a look I'm unsure of her thoughts.

"If I say yes, will you stop bothering me?" I nodded my head and smiled. "Ugh fine."

"After school?" She rolled her eyes and nodded.  "Great, I'll meet you at the park around 4. I hope you like the carnival." 

*whoosh another timeskip*

I took a deep breath as I entered the park. I looked around to see her sitting on a bench. 'Don't be afraid to take charge.' I thought to myself as I approached her. I sat down next to her and started some small talk. "Hey beautiful. How was your day?"

"Oh god, this chick?" I laughed to myself and put my hand on her thigh to signal her to get ready to leave. She picked up her bag and got up, and started walking towards the exit of the gate.

Once we got to the carnival and payed for our tickets, we went on the Ferris wheel. "I love the feeling of the soft breeze." I looked over to her and leaned in to kiss her. Surprisingly she kissed back.

We've been on three dates now and tonight I'm planning on asking her out. I'm meeting up with her at the hot spring. "Hey hot stuff!" She looked over to me and smiled. So, I was thinking. Do you maybe want to...be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously.

"Sure." I smiled and kissed her.

Sorry this took so long, my internet was down for a while. Thanks for the request!