Six

I found Charlie outside of the cafeteria talking to Fulton and Russ. We all walked into the cafeteria when we saw Varsity picking on Kenny.

"I hate that big goon. With Portman here we could talk 'em all." Fulton said.

"They want lunch. We'll give 'em lunch." Charlie smirked heading for the door to leave the lunch room.

"I know that smirk. I'm staying right here." I told the boys.

As I walked through the cafeteria line I noticed Luis wasn't behind me anymore. I was more worried about feeding my belly. I grabbed a hot dog and a plate of pasta salad and went to look for the rest of the team. I spotted Luis finally, he was talking to the stupid cheerleader again.

"The freshman girls are over there." The blonde smiled.

"Girls yes I know, but I'm in search of a real woman." I heard Luis say. I tried not to snort, is he being serious right now.

"You're crazy you know that."

"Yes of course, for you." Oh my lama no Luis stop it you're killing me. "Just give me five minutes after school and I will die a happy man."

I rolled my eyes and looked away for a second when I spotted the Ducks. When I looked back over to see Luis he was gone. As I made my way to the team I saw a shadow on the floor under the cheerleaders table. I looked down and saw Luis on his hands and knees crawling.

"Luis Mendoza what are you doing?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He said.

"Get out from under there." I pulled him from under the table. "You are 14 not 4 grow up."

He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked. "I didn't see anything. Honest."

"Mhm." I said dragging him to the table.

"When did you turn into my mother?" He asked.

"When you decided to not behave." I told him.

"Okay mami." He winked.

A few moments later Charlie, Fulton, Russ and Varsity were running through the cafeteria. There's was screams coming from the cheerleader table and a bag went flying across the room. I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's going on?" Guy asked.

"Poop prank." I smiled scrunching up my nose.

"Ew." Julie and Connie laughed as we all ran to catch up with the three boys.

We all managed to get away from Riley and the rest of the team by hiding in the girls bathroom. Don't ask. The rest of the day went by really quickly and it was finally time for bed. Connie, Julie and I all share the same room, which means girl talk.

"Girl if you don't tell him you like him, I will tell him for you." Julie giggled.

"I was a chicken in my passed life."

"Clearly." Connie laughed.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. Before I could talk to him, no sweat. Now all I have to do is just look at him and I get all nervous."

"Maybe you feel different."

"I feel different alright. Before he was cute and he came back still cute. This time he left being all cute and what not then he came back hot as hell. Seriously I could fry an egg on his abs." I practically yelled.

"Do you want him to hear you Hayes? You're yelling and his room is across the hall from us." Julie reminded me.

"Oh yeah I forgot, he's sharing a room with Charlie seems how Banksie took the spot on varsity." I mentally slapped myself in the face.

"For real though, I can tell him for you if you want. You just better make a move fast because he's a one man stampede for that cheerleader." Julie said.

"I know he is. I saw him under their table at lunch." I mumbled.

"What was he doing under the table?" Connie wondered.

"Who knows? I don't even really wanna know." I said shaking my head throwing my hands in the air. "You can tell him if you want. I'm too scared to tell him."

"Okay."

We all fell asleep after talking for a little while longer. Not to my surprise I had a dream about what happened today, nightmare actually.