Twenty Twø

"Time out!" Coach yelled out. We all gathered together, well except for Dean and Kenny sadly, and Coach gave us another little pep talk. "Listen to me, the pressure is all on them. All we gotta do is hold on another round. I want Conway, Banks and Goldberg, I'm going with you."

"Me Coach?" Goldberg said shocked.

"You Goldberg. You've earned your spot out there. Okay Ducks here we go!"

"Charlie we're really backed into a corner. If we hold on for two minutes we've got ourselves a tie."

"We're up to it Coach." Charlie told him.

"I know you are, but you deserve to win. Not too careless but not too careful either. You see your shot just take it and make sure it counts.." Coach said to Charlie. He reached in his pocket and grabbed the "C" he took from Charlie at the beginning of the semester. He stuck it to Charlie's jersey and I smiled at Charlie like an idiot. "Go get 'em Captain."

The ref dropped the puck on last time and to no surprise Riley got it, again. He skated towards Julie and faked a shot. Julie dived to save the shot he didn't take leaving the net open. Adam hurried around the back of the net just in time to save Riley's real shot. Goldberg took the puck and cleared from the net. Cole got the puck and passed it to Riley. He skated down the ice and went head to head with Charlie. He waited for Riley to make the first move and flipped him over getting the puck. Charlie was on a break away with only ten seconds left. Goldberg was skating behind him. I started to get so anxious I was biting my nails. He faked a shot at Scooter and passed the puck back to Goldberg. He hesitated for a second.

"Shoot! Shoot Goldberg!" Coach shouted.

"Shoot Goldberg!"I shouted.

He took the shot right before he got checked and he made it. The buzzer went off and everyone cheered. Dean and Kenny got out of the penalty box and we all skated over to Goldberg to give him a hug. While Julie skated from the other side of the rink to get to us Scooter stopped her and kissed her on the check. I've never seen her face get so red before.

Mindy walked over to Luis and tried to kiss him. He moved out of the way and she gave him a dirty look.

"How many times do you have to be told he has a girlfriend!?" I growled.

"Hayden woah woah woah." He grabbed my jersey and pulled me away from her. "She's not worth it." He spun me around and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. He leaned down and kissed me a little more aggressive than usual. When we broke free she was with Riley.

Charlie was hugging his mom. He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me in for a hug too.

"I'm proud of you two." She smiled at us.

"I love you mom." Charlie told her.

"Go have fun!"

We smiled at her before looking up at the audience. Bombay was smiled down at us, then looked over at the score board. A Ducks banner unrolled and covered the warriors symbol that was on it.

"Hey guys." Charlie yelled to the team.

"Look what Bombay did." Dwayne cheered. The crowd chanted "quack."

Linda went to meet Charlie at the door to get on the ice and kissed his cheek. I heard her say thank you. Charlie talked to her for a second and and skated over to us. Adam looked a little sad but still cheered because we won the game. I hugged Connie and Julie then Averman and Goldberg. I was trying to casually make my way over to Banks and Charlie. I hugged Charlie and grabbed Banks pulling him closer to us. We all group hugged for a while.

"Kiss." I said with a smile.

They looked at me then to each other.

"Kiss." I repeated.

"Kiss." Connie joined in.

"Kiss." Luis smiled.

Eventually everyone on the team was chanting  the word "kiss." Charlie's face got red and Banks couldn't stop smiling. They leaned forward until their lips connected. We all yelled and cheered. It's about dam time. I smiled and jumped into Luis arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I love you Luis."

"I love you too Hayden."

Well I think this is gonna be the last chapter.... I'm kinda sad lol. I hope you guys liked this. It's completely unedited by the way I might fix it and tweak it later but it's done guys. Wow. Thank you to everyone who's read it even if like half of them never see this.<3