Kim Namjoon.

Something short and simple to start with the book, I hope you enjoy and I'll have my better posts out later.!

~~~

His hands glide down my hips as breathy moans escape my lips. All thoughts on what happened earlier that day left me as I was lifted up and placed in Namjoons lap.

"Think you can handle this, Babygirl?" He groans as I rub my core again him, hands digging harder into my skin. Namjoon smirks as he sees my pleasured face, a strong knot in my stomach ready to explode. I was once lifted up again and Namjoon lined himself up with me.

Pushing in I feel him hit my g-spot right again, a startled scream out my throat. Namjoon rushed to cover my mouth, forgetting that young Jungkook and Jimin are down the stairs, probably playing their game.

"Gotta stay quiet~" Namjoon whispered, chuckling at my shocked face. Eventually, I started to move, having control over my moans, although some were let out, they weren't the easiest to hear. I kept on bouncing on Namjoon until that knot in my stomach got tighter and harder to hold. Mumbling words as I reach my high, Namjoon understood and thrust upwards into me, getting close to his high.

My vision went blurry and Namjoon laid his head back, trying to get his breathing under control.

"Namjoon! Y/N! Pizza is here!"

"Great timing!"