J-Hope

Requests please~

Also I have no clue what to write but I still wanna add more to this book so your request would be a great help!

Enjoy!

○○○

Hoseok POV●

I love Y/N with all my heart but she seems distant lately and it worries me. Right now we are chilling in our house, Y/N is in the kitchen on her phone with a friend. I go to our down stairs bathroom and can hear Y/N mumble voice can be heard thru the wall.

"I don't how to explain it." She says, I can also hear her move to a seat.

"Honestly I can't walk up to him and say "oh Hey babe wanna fuck?" How stupid would that be Y/F/N?" I turn a dark red hearing Y/N words, the boxers I'm wearing are getting tighter at the thought of what Y/N would want to do to me, or what I would do to her.

"I'll find a way to talk about it, I'll call you late." With that I can her sigh, walking out the kitchen. I act like I was actually doing something in the bathroom, flushing the toilet and leaving the small room. Seeing Y/N made me more horny, I'm sure my face it still red.

"Y/N, can we talk?"  Her face falls as I said that, it must sound bad to her. I sit down next to her, the scent of her Gucci perfume is stronger than usual.

Y/N doesn't answer nor looks at me. I make her look at me, I lean in and kiss her, knowing that she likes it and Y/N starts to kiss back, pushing me gentally till I'm lying down.

Your POV ●

I push Hoseok down, almost forcing my tongue down his throat. I've always wanted to do this with him but he seems so innocent. I take this as a great advantage, grinding on him, moaning a little as it gets harder.

I undress and help Hoseok undress. Going down on him as he groans unheard words. I kitten lick at his tip, teasing him.

"C'mon baby girl, show me what you got." I grab his cock, lining him up with myself. Slowly sinking down, the stretch was sore but after a few moments I was able to move. Overwhelming pleasure filled me as I start to move faster. Moaning out Hoseok name like it's a chant.

"I won't last long" Hoseok groans, thrusting up into me as I fall back down, feeling my own high appear with Hoseoks dominance.

"I'm gonna cum!" I start to shake, Hoseok hands holding my hips tightly as I cum, slowing myself down but Hoseok doesn't stop.

Hoseok groans more and bites my neck, cumming deep inside me and with a few more thrusts he pulls out and lays be beside him.

"Baby if you ever want anything just ask." I giggle at Hoseok comment, too tired to answer and falling into a deep sleep.

~~~

Only me who thought that was better than usual? Yeah? Okay.