BTS NamJin x BlackPink Lisa x Reader!

I sat peacefully with Lisa from Blackpink. Lisa and I have been dating secretly for 2 years now and it is great, the others know and so does BTS. I have been waiting for my best friend Namjoon to come over and hang out. I don't have a crush on him but I do find him very attractive.

"How long do you think we have till Namjoon is here?" Lisa said, giving strong hints on what she has in mind. Rubbing her hand up and down my thigh getting higher every time. I was about to answer until the bell went, giving a disappointed look to Lisa, I get up and walk to the door opening to Namjoon standing next to Jin.

"Hey, NamJin how's it going?" I scream out making Jin blush hard and Namjoon chuckle at his boyfriend reaction.

"You weren't like that when you caught us," Namjoon answered giving me a wink and pushing his way into the house. I let Jin in before shutting the door and locking it. Walking into the living room I see Namjoon and Lisa smirking at each other, I looked at Jin confused then continue to walk in and sit down next to Lisa.

I listen to them chat while I sip my wine not bothered by anything. I look up when I notice NamJin got a blanket and I can also see slight movement under it, I hold back my smirk and lean over to whisper to Lisa.

"Can you see that Lisa."

"How can I not?" She answered back, grabbing my hand Lisa suddenly stands up and myself following her lead. Turning to look at her still able to see the small height difference as I am smaller.

"Well you two, I have to talk to Y/N about something, we shouldn't be long." Lisa gave a quick sweet smile before pulling me to the stairs and walking up and into our bedroom. Lisa looked at me with the most lust I've ever seen, she holds me by the hips pushing herself into me. Smashing her lips onto mine, walking forward so I fall back onto the bed, smiling into the kiss Lisa starts to take my clothes off, my top and bra getting randomly thrown behind her.

Lisa starts to suck on my neck, leaving dark red and purple marks everywhere down to my stomach, latching her finger on the waist band of my short, pulling them and my panties down. Sitting up on my legs Lisa undresses, picking up my right leg so it's around her waist. Both our pussies rubbing perfectly together creating the best friction. I continue to moan trying my hardest to keep quiet but Namjoon comes barging in with Jin following almost looking scared.

"I'm sure you'll love this Y/N," Lisa whispers in my ear before getting up lining herself to my face sitting down and rocking, I stick my tongue out tasting Lisa juices and gripping at my hair encouraging me to keep going. I can feel Namjoon rub the head of his cock on my core pushing in, I open my eyes somehow seeing behind Lisa to see Namjoons pleasured face as Jin pushes his way into Namjoon, causing a loud groan from Namjoon and a moan from me. I continue my work on Lisa and she cums not long after, getting up and going to the bathroom to clean. Namjoon, however, didn't stop, my moans louder with every thrust. Jin came as Lisa walked back in, going to the bed to lie down. I look at Namjoon to see him looking back, arching my back only to have Namjoon push me back down leaving his hand there. I cum with a loud screech and Namjoon pulls out grabbing me by the hair and forcing his cock down my throat with a few quick thrust he cums and I swallow it all. Exhausted I lie down next to Lisa having her cuddle into me.

"You planned this didn't you?" I say giggling to Lisa as she nods and kisses my forehead then drifting off to sleep. I cuddle in more to Lisa, the last thing I hear is from Namjoon.

"You did well Baby Girl."

  ♥ ❤ ❥ 

I love this one! I wish I thought it out more, I might edit this one~