V

I am basically a sad kid with a good taste in music

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Taehyung and I have the day off, and since it's Saturday morning we are having a lazy day. Taehyung lays next next to me breathing slowly hugging into my side.

I know he is waking up, the change in breathing and how his body turns as if he doesn't want to get up. Every morning he smiles at me saying the same thing I'm always so happy to see your face first thing and it still makes my heart flutter.

Today, however, I feel like treating him. We have been apart for so long since his new album and tour. Kissing his cheek I get right into action, going under the thick covers heading for his boxers. As if Taehyung knows what I am doing he places a hand on the back of my head while I go downwards.

I can feel the change in atmosphere as I get to work, pulling down his boxers and seeing he is already hard.

I start with circling his tip with my tongue feeling goosebumps rise where my hands rest on his thighs.

I take him into my mouth going about half way before coming back up, hearing his grunts muffled from the cover over me. I sink down again, relaxing my throat as best as I can, feeling him past the back of my mouth and his breath stopping.

I go up and down very slowly to savour the moment. Continuing this as I force his hips down from thrusting. I feel him twitch in my mouth showing he is close, I decide to speed it up a little and let him slightly fuck my mouth.

He force my head still and stops moving, his cum going down my throat and some out the side of my mouth.

Next thing I know the door opens and taehyung keeps my head down, thankful for laying flat down rather on my knees, their voices hard to hear but I can tell it's just Jungkook.

The door closes and taehyung lifts the covers and looks down at me.

"God damn girl"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sorry it's so short but honestly I was late doing this and I wanted something.

I'm going back into my depressive state so see ya next week!

Have a good day!