Part3 Bangtan Boys KidNappers

~~~

~~~

All that is heard is skin slapping and moans. I was unable to control myself but Jimin was just so rough that I loved it.

"Harder!" I scream, surely to be a red mark left on my ass by how hard his hips rock into me. Jimin started to mumble but I couldn't hear it from my own moans. Jimins name sounded like a chant by the time he was close. His thrusts getting sloppy and my body becoming unbelievably tired once he stopped.

"I'll check in on you later," Jimin said before rolling off the bed and walking out, not bothering with his clothes.

-

"What's taking him so long?" I complain, the chains and bed getting more uncomfortable by the minute.

"I need a pee!" I scream out, all hopes on Jimin hearing. "I bet he isn't in..." I start to cry from the thought of never getting out. Likely starving to death. Once I calmed down a young man with blonde hair walked in, he didn't look happy and he didn't look upset or angry. Must just be his face. I giggled at the thought and that really pissed him off.

"You must be insane to be laughing right now..." He says, taking small baby steps towards me. It's as if he doesn't want to be near but also wants to kill me. My smile fades and more bad thoughts come, the monsters in my head are scaring me. "I'm Taehyung, but tonight you'll be calling me daddy."

Taehyung, sorry Daddy, walks to the bed and unchains me from the bed posts. His smirk became sexy rather than scary, gliding his hand down my side and resting it on my hip.

"What will you do to me.... Daddy?" I give my sexiest look, Daddy seemed to like it and played along. Keeping quiet he starts to take off his clothes while I finally get to stretch. I know deep down this is all wrong, every move I've made and then regretting it right after, I'm just enjoying it too much.

Without much more thought I let Daddy use my body, bending me in ways I didn't know I could, hitting places I never knew off.

When Jimin walked in and waited by the door only excited me even more, I could feel myself drip even more.

"When I cum you'll keep it in won't you baby?" I nodded, I wasn't on the pill or anything but I didn't want to know what happens if I say no. Daddy banged into me harder, I can feel something so strong in me I just let it go, screaming to the top of my lungs. People from America could possibly hear me.

"Good Girl."