Yoongi

I was chilling in my kitchen drinking my coffee as I wait for Yoongi to finish with work in his office. He's been over working for the past week and he promises to go out with me today.

"Baby they are a little change of plans, the boys are coming as well," Yoongi said as he walked down the stairs, giving his gummy smile as he walked into the kitchen. His white shirt and black jeans suiting him in all the right ways, Yoongi walks over to the table picking up his black leather jacket and putting it on.

"That's okay Yoongi I don't mind. Will I need to sit in your lap again?" I ask, a small smirk forming on my face. Yoongi nods walking up to me and giving a quick kiss and walking to the door.

I open the door just in time for Hoseok to knock, he looks shocked but snaps out of it.

"Y/N, Yoongi! Come on we don't have all day!" Hoseok grabs my hand and I grab Yoongi so he can get dragged along with me. I laugh out as I see Hoseok jump into the van and landing right on top of Namjoon who is screaming for Hoseok to get off.

Every joins in laughing and Hoseok finally gets off Namjoon and taking the middle seat at the back of the van. Yoongi climbs in and I get in sitting on his lap, turning so I can see Hoseok and Namjoon.

I heard Jin say that we will be in the car for a long time, because of this I ask Namjoon for a blanket so I can start with my plan.

"Don't get too cozy under there." Hoseok giggles and Yoongi gives him a death glare which makes him stop and looking out the window on Namjoons side.

I place the blanket over Yoongi and me, cuddling up to Yoongi as I rub myself against him.

"Stop that." Yoongi groans into my neck, I look up to see that no one has noticed and continue to move around hearing Yoongi moan a little.

"What are you doing Yoongi?" I question as I feel his hand on my thigh, dangerously near my core.

"Nothing babe don't worry~" He sings quietly, his hands move so it is on my core circling on my cloth clit. He smiles at me, moving my panties to the side and pushing the tip of his finger in.

"I'll need you to be quiet." I nod widen my legs more and Yoongi pushes another finger in, thrusting in and out. I roll my head back so I'm leaning on Yoongis shoulder, not even realizing that he is talking to Hoseok about something.

"I'm about to cum," I whisper so only Yoongi can hear, he speeds up his movements a little and I feel myself clench around him before I cum. I turn to Yoongi to see him smirk and Hoseok faces bright red. I widen my eyes knowing that Hoseok knew what we did.

"Don't worry baby girl~" Yoongi sang. "It'll be better back home~"

  ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ 

Hardly remember this one, it's good anyway!