Party Confessions, Jungkook!

Today was a special day. I didn't see it that way but everyone else did. I was a high school student, stayed out everyone's way, kinda like a nerd but not. The most popular guy in my year, Jungkook, birthday is today. I heard there was going to be a big party at his mansion tonight, I tried to not think about it but it kind of just ends up all up in your face.

I walked to school in a peaceful manner this morning, everything was cool, passing some other kids and taking my time. By the time I was at school, it was around 10 minutes before the bell, walking in behind Jungkook and his little gang known as Bangtan Boys, I don't know why but when I looked up from the floor Jungkook looked back at me. I saw the blush, what the hell?

School went by faster than I wanted it too, I didn't want to go to Jungkooks birthday party but since for the first time ever getting invited to a party that I'll go. I also have noticed all the stares and looks I've gotten from Jungkook, he may be sexy and every girl in the world wants him but that doesn't count me. I had a mental argument with myself about this party. I think I messed up...

-

I walk in, skin tight red dress, don't feel good about it but I'm trying for once, make it the best! My sister said that my make it looks amazing, I don't know what to call it, I'm trusting my sister on this. The house is amazing but my insecurities aren't.

Why am I here? Seriously. Oh looked Rechal already getting in about Jimin, how not unusual. Namjoon chatting girls up, they do not look comfortable. Where do I start? Why not in the kitchen?

I walked fully into Jungkooks house, searching for the kitchen. I shouldn't have come. I can't stop thinking but I decided to have a good few beers would calm me.

I walk in seeing Jungkook with Stacy. I ignored them I am being honest.

"Oh! Who is this lovely dressed lady?" Stacy singsonged. It's something she does when she meets someone new, do I look that different?

"Ummm... Y/N, I go to the same school." I whispered I didn't like the look she gave me but thankfully she turned and left and I went for my beer. When I passed Jungkook I quickly said happy birthday and continued my mission.

"Wait, Y/N! I'll get you one!"

"Aren't you the birthday boy? I can do it myself." I ask, he ignored me and got me a beer. The red cup blended in with my dress, Jungkook kept looking at my body.

"I need to talk to you Y/N," Jungkook said, grabbing my hand and dragging me out the back garden, near the end where the music is unheard, Jungkook sits me down on the bench. Of course, he sits down next to me but just so in my personal space.

"I don't know how to say this... Just don't run away."

"I won't" I laughed at him, I was too nervous for this.

"I love you!" He shouts, my attention all on him. "I have since I seen you, even with all the girls around, you stood out the most, everything about you is amazing. I don't want you to forget." Jungkook finishes, I was shocked, mixed emotions going through me.

"We'll talk in the morning."

-

"I do love you."

"I love you too."

  ❄ ❅ ❆  

Lemme know what you think! I think this is one of my older ones.