Jungkook!

Name: Never Done....

Member: Jungkook.

~~~

I walked into school late again. I was what some people would call a "rebel" only I try hard in class. I'm an A student but I've never been on time, cared about others and always went to detention. My life's boring.

"I see you are late again, Y/N?" Jungkook said from behind me, I whiped round to face him, regretting it straight away. My nose is touching his and I could feel his breathing on my face. I look down with my cheeks redding.

"Sorry Jungkook, you know I'll never be in time." I whisper back, I suddenly felt the urge to run far far far away.

"Then that's detention, I'll be there today so make sure you show up yeah?"

"Yes senior boy."

•○•

I walk into detention early, skipping classes have it's perks, sitting down in the back and against the wall so people can't see in. The best place, I think back on how Jungkook will be here, he's a senior and all but that won't stop me being the way I am. Also a teacher gave me detention so I had to be here.

"I almost didn't see you Y/N." Jungkook giggles, walking up and in front of my table.

"Can I help you Jungkook?" I say without looking up, the tiredness starts to take over and I almost didn't hear what Jungkook said.

"What?!" I screamed.

" You heard me, I need you to suck me off, I ain't having anyone else do it." Jungkook repeated himself, added few more words and his face gained a smir. Sneaky.

"What do I get out of it?" I ask, curious got the best of me and wanted ylto know.

"I'll get you out of detention every day for the next year. How does that sound?" Amazing! I nod my head and slide out of my chair and onto the floor, not the sexiest thing to do but I wanted no detention for a year.

I crawl to Jungkooks feet and look up at him who is looking back, not shifting at all. Grazing my hands up his legs and grabbing his belt, almost aggressively undoing it and throwing it away. I pull everything down to see his cock hard and ready, the tip is redder than I could imagine.

"Been waiting a while eh?" I say giggling for a moment before Jungkook grabbed my hair and force me to face his dick, my heart beat rises and I feel as if this is the MOST important thing ever.

I gentally hold the base and pull up to his head, and back down. I notice Jungkook tense then untense, the grip he has on my hair tightens and he takes his cock and forces it down my throat, I don't have a gap reflex so it went down easily, Jungkook stopped enjoy the feeling at most before slowing starts to trust.

Continuing his actions before I feel his cock twitch in my throat and a warm thick liquid flow down, I swallow it all and looking up at Jungkook.

"I'm not done yet..."

~~~
I know, terrible, but I had to at least post something so this is it, if a part 2 is wanted then say and if anyone have a request then please do ask.