1

Hansol finally arrives to the weird school he is being educated in since he was 7. The outer walls are mostly caked with a white of every shade, since paint doesn't last forever.

The school really knows how to be great at the whole 'fit in with the trends' thing. The school does everything useless like internet jokes, memes, YouTube. The list goes on and so does Hansol's reputation.

Sometimes, he wonders why he was put in the elementary school of this place. They both have a very different vibe in comparison.

What a cliché school, said everyone as they read this book.

He walks in and he heads directly towards his homeroom, going upstairs and waving lazily at every lame girl he passes that waves first.

He finally arrives at his destination and walks into the room he dreads. Girls of the class squeal and fangirl at him as if they just saw him once in their pathetic lives. The rest of the class is just crazy and just running around like 5 year olds.

He groans, immediately going to the seat he usually sits on and sees his desk filled with presents like chocolate, boxes of cheesecake and lunch. I guess they really know Hansol's liking for food. Creepy.

He places the food aside and hits his head onto the desk without a soft landing. It will create a bruise but Hansol just can't bother to think of it.

He feels like this particular day will be a bad one.

The teacher arrives and puts her books on the table belonging to teachers. She clears her throat.

"Class, we have new students." The teacher says excitingly and Hansol groans. The class arranges itself as the first word from her mouth was said.

Hansol has always hated new students for his life. They try to get into Hansol's business and field of vision because he is the heartthrob of the school and everyone wants him excluding the teachers.

The worst part about this is that he hates the attention. Just having friends is already so stressful because everyone wants to be his friend and people bully his current friends, the reason being that they want the attention instead of Hansol's friends getting all of it.

The annoyed boy taps his fingers on the table and holds his head with his other hand as he waits for the annoying students that will just stare at him.

"C'mon, you two." The teacher signals the two people to go in.

Hansol's eyes go to the window of the door, seeing a girl stare right at him. She averts her eyes from Hansol and turns her head.

I knew it. Hansol says mentally as he wears his hoodie and lays his head on his crossed arms on the table.

He hears the door open but he doesn't bother to get up. It's probably just 2 girls. He thinks.

"Hansol, be nice to the new students for once." The teacher comments, which makes Hansol groan once again.

"Don't call me Hansol." He looks up. "Call me Verno-" He gets cut off by seeing the other new student.

The boy was stunning. He had blonde hair, beautiful eyes, a nice body shape and plump lips. He twiddles his fingers together shyly and Hansol can't help but to squeal a little.

"The girl's name is Lee Eunju. She is a year younger than everyone because she skipped a grade. She is also very shy because she's younger than everyone in her grade." Hansol ignored the words the teacher said. He only wants to know who the boy is.

"The boy's name is Boo Seungkwan. He is the same age as everyone in this class. I heard that he's quiet to strangers but very talkative to friends." Hansol nods.

Boo Seungkwan. I like it.

*-*-*-*

Can someone help me with my writing problem?

I like to write but my writing is so cringy.

I also get too many ideas for books.

Edit: i cri this was so long ago. The memories are making me emotional.

Fun fact: there is actually someone in the world named Lee Eunju. It was just a big coincidence that the names would be the same.