23

"Okay, I'll explain it more therally for you. It really wasn't your fault that he went away from you and ran. We trusted you too much and it made you understand and believe in yourself too much. We are so sorry and we are the ones at fault here. We have been talking more to Eunju and from what I heard, Seungkwan is so upset and he looks like someone who depends on someone. It could be you." Chan said, trying to calm down the sad male.

Hansol doesn't reply. He just hits his forehead softly (not really) onto the table (me bc i have to rewrite this). "Why does my life also hate me?" He holds tightly onto the necklace visible at on his neck where their 'date' was. It has a soft head but when you tighten your grip on it, it hurts a bit and scratches your hand. This is sometimes why he loves this necklace.

The small chains are hanging, almost touching the ground since he held his necklace so low.

"Just calm down, man. It's just a guy. He won't mean anything to you when another girl pops up in your life and you realize that she is your true love." Jisoo walks into the 'conversation' between them.

Chan widens his eyes. He stares at the boy. "Oh, be quiet. You don't realize that Seungkwan is the first guy he likes and you're just here trying to ruin my ship? Oh heck no." Chan crosses his arms, bringing attitude to his face and a little bit of disappointment in his face.

"You don't realize that gay marriage is illegal here. Be productive instead of helping him with his gay problem." Jisoo retaliates and Chan makes an 'are you sure?' face.

Chan wipes the 'dust' off from his shoulders. "Yes, gay marriage is illegal. I should go and say that to Seokmin, should I? I'll tell him that you don't like gays and he'll never like you again." The younger finishes off with a bang and a boom.

Jisoo blushes almost immediately after hearing his crush's name. "Did you say again as in he likes me too?"

Chan scoffs. "Yeah, sure." Jisoo widens his eyes and just runs off to (the sunset lol jk) the exit of the room and goes out.

Chan sighs, looking at the sad boy then looking around at the room. Once he thinks of it, he realizes that it smells a little like paint and the colors of the walls look different. He hasn't been to Hansol's place in a while.

"Dude, why are the walls colored with different shades of red?" Chan questions and Hansol lifts his head up and stares at Chan.

"I painted the walls since it's almost valentine's day and my parents forced me to. It looks bad but I don't give a flying f... crap right now." Hansol looks around and Chan tilted his head a bit.

"Why did you censor yourself there? You know I'm old enough to know cuss words." Chan complains to the male and Hansol just shrugs.

"Jisoo told me not to say any bad words in front of you. He was threatening me and I don't want to die so yeah." Hansol thinks of the questionable 'religious' boy. "He's scary when he's angry."

"Tell me about it." Chan rolls his eyes as they talk about Jisoo.

"I mean, I kind of understand him. You're only 5 years old." The male with black hair said and Chan disagrees.

The younger stomps his feet and tightens the arm gripping. "I'm not 5!"

"Yeah, your attitude says otherwise." Hansol chuckles at the boy's cute gesture.

"I hate how you just turn from depressed to smug, you freaking butt." Chan uses words only 5 year olds use as insults.

"Do you like it more when I'm sad?" Hansol says and he adds a pout. Chan squeals mentally.

"No, you idiot. I only like you when you're happy."

Silence filled the room as Hansol looks at Chan differently. It's a similar sight as how Jisoo looks at Seokmin.

...

"Please, take me now."

"I just had an idea."

*-*-*-*

Hhhhhh i hate life. I deleted my own chapter and i had to rewrite it. Good thing i remember most of it (not really) and i wrote what i could.

You guys get what im trying to say. Youve read my better first chapter and saw it disappear (you most likely didnt)

Im sorry everyone, im just dumb.

Ok bye. Ily guys, i am greatful for every read, vote and comment

Dont be like me. Dumb.

Face reveal coming soon!!! Dont be excited for my ugly face.