6

"W-what?"

"Yeah, I know."

"You need to stop listening to rumors, Eunju. It's bad for you sometimes." Seungkwan says softly with a small pout to make his voice cuter.

"Argh, stop using that voice. It's too cute for me to bear." Eunju places her hand on her chest and adds groaning sounds to act as if she's having a heart attack. "Anyway, rumors are fun if you think about it. At least it's not you, it's ok."

The male rubs his own shoulder. "I don't know..."

"Aww boo." Eunju pats his back. "Don't always take everything from me seriously, okay? You know I like making jokes at times."

"Yeah, you are a very interesting person." Seungkwan says almost sarcastically.

"Hey! What does that mean?" Eunju questions the other, receiving no reply.

"I'm not accompanying you at lunch. You can ask your boyfriend to accompany you."

"B-boyfriend?" Seungkwan stutters out, making Eunju chuckle.

"Yeah, that American guy. His name was Vernon, I think." Eunju acts oblivious, smiling innocently, yet with a subtle satanic part in her facial features. Seungkwan can see the devil in Eunju by now. It's not like Eunju is always innocent. She knows too much, more than she needs to as a 17 year old, in fact.

"His name is H-Hansol and no, he isn't my boyfriend." Seungkwan crossed his arms in a cute way. He knows that his female friend's only weakness is aegyo.

"Stop lying to me or yourself." Eunju says. "He told me that his name was Vernon and you shouldn't jinx it. It might happen in the future when he confesses."

Seungkwan blushes, covering his face with his long sleeves that were covering his hands. "In your dreams." The male says, barely inaudible because he covered his face.

"What do you mean? It's supposed to be in your dreams."

"Just don't talk now."

"But why? Is it not okay to tease my best friend?"

As the two talk, Hansol stares from the distance. "Are you sure that I actually like him?" Chan facepalms and Jisoo plays with his phone.

"Hansol, you allow him to call you by your first name. That already means a lot. Plus, you also called him cute once and admired him. If that isn't love, I don't know what is." Chan said, trying to convince the confused boy.

"You talk about him all the time too. You just met him yesterday and you can already say that he has a nice butt." Jisoo proves Chan's point.

"He did?" The youngest wondered.

Jisoo nodded. "He texted me. I took a screenshot to send it to you then I realized that I forgot to pray 10 times that day so I prayed then I forgot that I wanted to send you the picture."

"Man, you forget easily." Chan stated. "And why did you say 'that day'? It was just yesterday."

"Don't judge. I'm just being me, okay?"

Why is my life like this?

Hansol thought as they minorly argued.

"Hansol?"

*-*-*-*

Just some filler to show you what Seungkwan and Hansol have to deal with everyday.

Don't worry. Their lives aren't this boring. My writing makes it seem like it because it was too short.

If the environment is not understandable, they were walking to school.

Thank you for 100+ reads! I still don't know why anyone would want to read my trash of a book.

Edit: its still trash. Maybe worse.

Anyway, I have math homework and I have to finish it but I'm procrastinating now.