9

Seungkwan regrets this.

He regrets trusting Hansol directly when he walks into the door of a house, the smell of alcohol lingering in the environment of the house.

Eunju came along, but she said that she didn't want to drink. Seungkwan didn't want to either. He just wanted to see Hansol at his drunk state, since sober people don't tell the truth all the time.

It was weird why Eunju insisted on joining.

She hates the smell of alcoholic drinks. Heck, she doesn't even like the existence of it, yet she joined anyway.

Seungkwan thought this was fishy, but he brushed it off. Eunju always does random and unnecesary things. It's in her agenda to be as different and unique as possible.

"Whhhoo areee yoouuu?" A man walks up to the two sober people.

"We're the new students in school. I'm Boo Seungkwan and she is Lee Eunju." Seungkwan answers the wasted male.

"Ohhh, nniiiiceee to meeet youuu. I'm Soooonyooounggg." The male, Soonyoung, answered. "Wowww, I thooouughht Chaaaan wasss lyyiinggg whhhennn heeee ssaaiiidd yoouuu werrrreeee ssooooo prrretttty." Soonyoung slurrs, winking at the girl.

Another male walks in. He looks like a child almost, his height around 165 centimeters. "Babe, you're wasted." The male says to the slurring male. "This is what happens when you don't listen to me when I tell you not to drink 15 shots if you can't. This isnt good for you, dummy."

Soonyoung smirks at the male, making him blush. He tries to be more serious, adjusting his posture for the new guests.

"Hi, welcome to Soonyoung's humble abode. I'm Jihoon and I bet he already introduced himself to you guys?" He starts the conversation, neutral face with some blush still on his cheeks.

Seungkwan nods. "Yes and if you don't mind me asking, who is he to you?"

Jihoon blushes even pinker. "He's my boyfriend." The blushing boy answers.

Seungkwan and Eunju stare at eachother, using telepathy.

That's so cute. I ship it

I know, right?

"Are you guys dating or something? You keep looking at eachother's eyes."

That took both Seungkwan and Eunju off guard. They look away from eachother.

"Who would want to date this thing?!" They say in unison. They glare at eachother.

"Chan."

"Hansol."

They answer their own questions, blushing at eachother's answers.

"So you two are friends. I get it now." Jihoon chuckles after. "You guys should come in. It seems like you guys are freezing. I can see you shivering either from the outside or the cold stares you gave." He jokes, laughing.

Eunju walks in, their shoulders hitting. Seungkwan cooled down a while after, but is still upset because Eunju is.

They enter the living room, where all the alcoholics have a party with alcohol. It's more of a hangout rather than a party, but there's usually 11 boys. Why not call it a party?

The room was big. The dining table and fridge visible from the living room. A window that exposes the backyard. The house's walls are a decent color of blue and- for some reason- pink.

"Who colored the walls?" Seungkwan asked himself, still looking around in amazement. Suddenly, a pair of arms stretch, making Seungkwan's waist between the arms.

He was grabbed and pulled onto a male. "Hi there." The male whispered into his ear, shivers down his spine.

Sounds so familiar but sounds so different.

Seungkwan feels the other snuggle into him. No stranger would do that. "Hansol?" Seungkwan guesses, since he hasn't met many people.

"Correct." He whispers once again.

"OH MY GOD! THIS IS GOLD!" Someone suddenly shouts from a door.

"Minghao, not too loud. My ears hurt." Another person comes out of the same door.

"Sorry, Jun." Minghao apologizes to the other. He hugs Jun, the male blushing.

"Hansolie?" Seungkwan calls the male hugging him. Hansol spaced out again, staring at the wall with pretty colors.

"That wall is pretty. Not as pretty as- hmm what?" Hansol snapped out of his spaced out moment from a small, soft punch at his arm.

"Let go of me, please." Seungkwan struggled with the grip of the arms around him.

"Oh, right. Sorry for that." Hansol unties his arms from the waist and lets Seungkwan free. Seungkwan jumps out of those warm and comforting arms.

"It's still gold!" Minghao can be heard screaming that out.

"Shut up!" Jihoon's voice is heard talking back to Minghao.

Seungkwan realizes something.

"Where is everyone?" Seungkwan asks the boy who almost spaced out again.

"We only start when everyone is here. Jisoo and Chan aren't here yet." Hansol answers, now staring at a painting.

Seungkwan makes a confused face. "Why did I smell alcohol? I still do."

"Seungcheol really loves alcohol so he drinks earlier than the others." Hansol says, looking at where Seungcheol would be. "Soonyoung also drank 15 shots. That dumb boy."

"Who's ready to start this sh*#?" (A.n: This book is family friendly so I'm not gonna use bad words.) Chan almost shouts out as him and Jisoo enter the living room.

Jisoo holds a cross, pointing it at Chan. "Don't swear." Jisoo scolds the younger, hitting him. "Ow, hyung."

People walk out of doors and walk to the couch in the middle, Soonyoung with Jihoon, Minghao with Jun, 2 other tall boys, Seokmin from upstairs, Chan and Jisoo already in the room and Seungcheol.

They sit as the couches are formed, as a circle.

"What should we play now?" Minghao asks the group.

"2 truths, 1 lie?"

"That game is lame, Wonwoo. Stop telling us to play that."

"Spin the bottle."

"Mingyu, you thirsty boy. No, we're not playing that."

"Let's let the new guy decide."

"Umm, I don't know. Duck, duck, goose?"

"..."

"Nevermind."

"Let's play truth or dare."

*-*-*-*

Cliffhanger.

It's 900+ words.

Please be satisfied now.

Also, if anything doesnt make sense, comment.

I get paranoid when it comes to mistakes.