18

There he is, sitting down on the chair across the heartthrob. He's blushing and he knows it.

Hansol is wearing a buttoned shirt, the top button undone. He seems to be wearing a necklace too. Seungkwan has never seen the necklace before and he's interested. "Umm, my friends told me that someone arriving here will have to put my blindfold off so can you help me?" Hansol helplessly said. "Please."

Seungkwan stands up at his spot. He walks over to the male and takes his blindfold off from the back. He's using those bandanas as a blindfold. "Since when did you have a bandana?" Seungkwan asks.

Hansol just shrugs. "Eh, I used to always wear them 3 years ago. I got tired of them quite a while ago. I think you would like my change if you saw me 2 years ago. I was selfish and too over confident of myself. (Oh God the inner Indonesian is trying to go out of me. We have this word in Indonesia called 'kepedean' and it's the opposite of me. Istg the Indonesian comedy is so funny ok I'll stop now. And the food too i'll go home.) When I realized my mistakes as a human, I realized that I was known for wearing the bandana, so I changed that. I decided to actually care about my hair. Sorry for blabbering. I like to speak my thoughts out."

"Oh it's totally fine. I like to hear about people's lives. You changed to the good and the better and I'm proud of you for doing so." Seungkwan realizes just now that he was playing with Hansol's hair when he was blabbering. He lets go of the hair. "Sorry."

"No it's fine, I like it when people touch my hair. It's soothing and it reminds me how I've changed because I always hated people tugging on my hair." Hansol turns around and faces Seungkwan. It was all so unexpected for the younger, especially because of how close their faces are.

"Who planned this? Why does it look so romantic in a way? The dim lights reflecting itself to the blush red color of the walls. The dinner table is so perfectly placed and don't get me started with the chairs. Heck, there's even a bed. I don't understand the purpose of this room but I like the concept of it." Hansol smirks and it makes Seungkwan blush. He covers his face.

"Boo, don't cover your face." He removes the hands one by one and soft hands touch oh so gently as Hansol doesn't want to hurt him. "You look so pretty when you're blushing."

"I don't look pretty and I'm not supposed to be. I'm a male and it's not normal to be pretty."

Hansol slowly stands up. He walks up to the younger and keeps walking. "Boo, you can be as reluctant as you want to but you will always be pretty in my eyes." When Seungkwan hit the bed with his inner knees, he knows what's gonna happen.

"Hansol, please. I'm not comfortable yet." Seungkwan pleaded, tripping onto the soft bed and landing very comfortably.

"Oh, baby. I just can't miss such an opportunity." Hansol looms over the younger. Feeling frozen, Seungkwan doesn't know what to do.

His virginity can't be taken like this.

And it definitely didn't.

He pushed Hansol off of him, running out of the room, the restaurant and hopefully Hansol's life overall.

He doesn't want to be used again.

Just like last time.

*-*-*-*

I wanted to rest for a while but I just love this book. I couldn't hold back.

Also, where I'm at it's 1:50 am and I just woke up at 1 when I slept at 10 pm. I'm not sleepy anymore so I decided to use Wattpad.

I should maybe sleep now because I'll be exhausted at school. Love you guys and thank you for every read, comment and vote ❤️