4

"Hansol, wait!"

Eunju runs to the male called by herself. She can hear the groan made by the boy, but she didn't care.

She just wants to have a simple conversation with him. Anything is worth it when it has to do with Hansol.

Hansol turns his head around. "What do you want from me." Hansol wanted to say.

He doesn't speak out what he usually wants to say. Thinking of it as impolite, he keeps the partly harsh words that could be able to hurt someone's heart more than he thinks it will.

"Can I help you?" The boy says instead of the words thought by himself. Eunju walks to him and brushes his hand onto the older's.

"I just want to feel comfortable in this new school so I decided that I wanted to hang out with-from what I heard-the most famous student in school." Hansol can slightly hear the lying tone the female had in her voice.

"So what? I'm not helping you." Hansol wants to be mean to this new girl. She's a new student and she's already trying to date.

Unfortunately, everything negative in his mind rarely gets out of his mouth nor his head even. He can't even be someone mean on purpose. "Fine, want me to accompany you home?"

Eunju blushes, a tint of pink on her cheeks as butterflies fly in her stomach. "So that's a yes?" The voice travels into her ears, not very conscious at the moment.

The boy waves a hand in front of her face. "Hello, are you there somewhere?"

Eunju comes back to her senses when the waving turned into a little tug on her shoulder. "Cmon, we have to go. My mom isn't patient at Mondays." Eunju nods in response.

They finally walk out of the school doors. Hansol pushed the door first, which made him forced to help the girl. He didn't want to seem like a careless person.

Maybe Hansol can act gay so she would try to get away from him. Hansol shakes the thought out of his mind.

She wouldn't believe me at all because she is probably those crazy people. Now thinking, I should not have offered her a walk back home. He mentally facepalms, walking next to the female he already is annoyed with.

Eunju senses the awkwardness between them and tries to start a small conversation.

"The new school that my friend and I just entered; Is it any better than a school near it?" Eunju asks the uninterested male in distress.

It looks like Hansol wants someone else to be with him. Maybe someone with blonde hair and is so pleasing to the eye.

Eunju doesn't know why she thought of that. She also thought that Hansol could just look at the mirror and he would be happy.

He thought about it for a while, then he chuckles at the memories. "Ah, if you like annoying girls and jealous boys, this school is so much better."

He talks from his perspective because really, it's the funniest perspective.

"Oh, heh. That's interesting."

Silence fills as they walk...

"Is the school easy? I heard that it is." Hansol thinks for a while. Is school easy? Hm, never thought of that before. "Yeah, it's pretty easy. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, just curious. My house is already near. Thank you for your company." Eunju intertwined her fingers together, fiddling with her thumbs and looking down as Hansol looks around.

"Where? I don't see a house anywhere."

Eunju looks up. "It's over th-" When she looks up, she sees nothing in the neighborhood.

"What? Where are we?"

*-*-*-*

I have exams but yolo

I have History and English tomorrow and they're both easy

I might need to review the History before I jinx it and get a bad score

I hate exams

Edit: I promised to make the chapter longer last chapter but i made it shorter. oops hehe