10

"Let's play truth or dare."

Someone reccomends, the 12 boys not knowing who it was since the voice sounded so girly.

"Who said that?" Seungcheol questions, the big quiet house gaining echos.

Seungkwan remembers the invitation that she agreed on. "Eunju, come out."

"Darn. I knew Seungkwan can hear me from my voice, even if I try to make it different." Eunju says, still audible.

"You know we can hear you, right?" Hansol points out and they already knew she was embarassed. "You can join the game if you want. You did recommend it."

There was silence for a few minutes, then Eunju came out of the kitchen. They thought she was in another room. She was just in the kitchen, hiding with the walls, they guessed.

"Fine, I'm joining." Eunju says, feeling the stares of the 11 boys, Seungkwan not included.

She sits at an empty spot on the couch between Seungkwan and Chan. "Also, can you not sit on his lap?" Eunju pointed out.

"What do you mean?" Seungkwan asked, oblivious as to why she would day that since he doesn't feel like he's sitting on a lap.

"Oh, I don't know. It's not like you're just casually sitting on Vernon's lap while he's getting squished or something." Eunju says, scratching the back of her head and shrugged.

Seungkwan turns his head around to see Hansol staring up and down at his back. "Hansol? What are you doing?"

Hansol snaps out of his trance. "Hmm? What? Did I space out again?" He asked, grabbing his hand.

"I-I think." Seungkwan stutters, embarassed at the other's act. Hansol nods. "I'm sorry. I think too deeply of minor things."

"It's ok, people question life and the existence of it sometimes." Seungkwan looks at the distance, actually just looking at the ceiling. Hansol laughs a little. "I didn't mean existential crisises but sure, that counts."

"Okay, what are the rules now for this game of truth or dare?" Chan asks the oldest.

It takes some time for Seungcheol to think of something, then an idea popped up in his mind.

"There are 2 choices, which are truth or dare. You have to pick either truth or dare. If you didn't know that, you have been living under a rock. There is a twist, however. Everytime you pick truth, you have to take a shot except for Soonyoung. Choosing dare gives you a chance to skip the shots. First round is truth only so everyone should drink at least 1 shot in the whole game." Seungcheol cleared up the rules.

So if I only pick truth, I can skip dares and drink shots until the end of the game. Hansol speaks in his mind.

"There's one more rule. You have to pick at least 3 dares. Drinking 10 shots is going to make this house a wreck." Seungcheol says as if he read Hansol's mind.

"Okay, let's start with Jihoon. It will go clockwise after." The oldest one in the room says, giving him a shot.

Seungkwan sees Hansol spaced out. "Are you thinking of something again?" He says with a pout, tugging at his shirt.

"Oh, no. I was just staring at that picture framed on the wall." He points at a painting.

It looks pretty.

*-*-*-*

That ending sucks

THANK U FOR 300 READS IM SH00K

I have a book idea, but idk what ship to use. Its already published with a note so pls help and go to the book to comment. Its called 'Jealousy' and i love the plot tbh.

Also, its the holiday so i have more time to write. Get ready for more crappy books by me, of course.