11

It's been 20 minutes. Everyone is wasted and the game of truth or dare is still being played by them.

Well, Eunju isn't as drunk, rather not drunk at all. She's starting to regret her decision of going here.

In a house with 12 wasted boys is tiring to say the least. All of them are gay in a certain way, either being gay, bi or pan. (A.n: pan as in pansexual and that means gender doesn't matter to the person, it doesn't mean someone is sexually attracted to pans.)

Eunju is not a homophobe. She will never be, in fact. She supports gays all the way and would be happy to assist.

It was funny when Seungkwan was reluctantly trying to come out to Eunju. It took him a whole month for him to tell her that he is questioning his own sexuality.

Eunju was happy and relieved that it wasn't about his family members. She has met his family as a friend. Everyone was so kind in the household and if something happened to them, she will kill.

His sister is most interesting. She's so mature and pretty. Of course, Eunju wouldn't admit it in front of Seungkwan.

She was never necesarily questioning her own sexuality. Something about Hansol made her so straight.

"Vernon, truth or dare?" Soonyoung states to the boy, cooled down from the stop of drinking. He feels a dare coming, since he has been picking truth for quite a while. "Dare."

Soonyoung smirks "I dare you to kiss someone in the room for a minute."

Hansol blushes, maybe from the alcohol, maybe from the dare. "With or without tongue?"

"With."

Reading his mind, Eunju takes out her phone. She needs to film this.

Hansol stares at Seungkwan, the drunk male coming out of the bathroom. Seungkwan notices the stare and freezes. The older stands up, walking to the frozen male.

He grabs the wrists of his victim once he reaches him, pushing him onto the wall and pinning his hands down.

Seungkwan gasps. He stares back at the male's now dark eyes looming over him. To him, the- almost- black eyes gave him a feeling in his stomach that he couldn't describe. "Who told you to do this?" Seungkwan whispers, slurring a bit.

Hansol smirked. "It was a dare, baby." He inches his face closer to the other's. Eunju looks at every detail, not forgeting to put this scene in the frame.

"You're very lucky that I want you so bad." He goes for it, connecting their lips softly. A rush of electricity going through both bodies as the kiss continues.

It started with lips touching, but they moved their lips more to make it a real kiss. Hansol tilts the younger's head, deepening the kiss.

He finally decides to add tongue, licking the male's lips to tell him to open up. Seungkwan plays with him, using his lips to trap the older's tongue and bobbing his head back and forth, treating it as a dick. (A.n: Hah u thought this was family friendly. I feel so sinned now tbh but i love this.)

Hansol lets go of one of his wrists and places his hand at the back of the younger's head. He pushes his head forward and he can feel his tongue hiding from him the whole time. He replaces his hand from his head and onto his butt, giving it a squeeze.

The younger moans, causing Hansol to be driven crazy. He lets go of the older's tongue. They breathe for a while. "I didn't know you were so advanced at kissing. That's so damn hot."

They continue once again, kissing passively and agressively at once. This time, Hansol's tongue was in the warm, wet cavern, playing with the other's tongue. Their tongues go in circles, swirling aroung eachother.

They parted their lips for air, Hansol giving one last peck. "Guys, that took 7 minutes." Jihoon cuts in.

"Wow hoon, since when did you count?" Soonyoung teases, earning a hard punch at the shoulder.

Eunju stopped the filming when the last peck was placed. She stares at her phone.

Why did I decide to record that?

She stares at her phone.

Whatever, I won't regret it later anyway.

*-*-*-*

So, yeah...

Light smut is life.

I feel like i should say this book is mature now bcus of this part.

Idk, i'll just let it slide.

Sorry if ur innocent and if u thought i was.

Bad news: im not innocent.