Chapter I -A new home

It has been how many years now? Wow.23 Years since this boy from the Heelshire family died ,in the fire of the house I bought now. I feel like this is some kind of horror house.

God  why did I choose this place again? Yeah because It was cheap, cause no one wanted to live in it.Who would even want to live in a house, in which the family killed themselves? Dumb me did. But I had no choice. I had to move out from my state after my family forced me out without caring.

I hope I made the right decision.

It  has been some days since I brought all the boxes full of my stuff to the mansion.There was alot to do. So much to clean and fix. The furniture was all dusty. Some covered in Spiderwebs  as were the upper corners of the Walls. I wish it would be cleaner here,but what did you expect from an old mansion that has survived a fire. The first thing I did before cleaning ,was looking around the house. Last time I did with the guy who showed me the place was short. I barely had much time to look around carefully.

I looked around before walking up the stairs before seeing the tall painting of the Heelshire family. I frowned as I saw the boy and the family. They looked lovely and nice. May god forgive their sins. I thought. I wasn't quiet sure if I should leave the painting on the wall . But I guess for now I could leave it be as it is. I walked down quickly to get some cleaning tools using a dusters to get the dust and the spiderwebs  off the paintings . Giving a soft smile I walked back downstairs to clean the rest.

"Damn why is this so much work." I frowned and finally took my stuff and walked upstairs choosing my bedroom. I finally took the one that was at the other side of that dead childs room. God. This gives me shivers to  just think about it. The poor child. It had so much to live still. And yet left earth so early.

I shook my head to get rid of the shivers before getting some old dusty cloths out of the wardrobe "Even the cloths are still in here.What should I do with them?Maybe I can still put some on. And some..just. god they stink. Disgusting " I  take out all the cloths and put them into a basked. Same I did with the other cloths around the house. Except those cloths from this Brahms boy. I was way to scared to enter that room for now. Maybe later ,after getting used to this place.

I  walked around the place, looking for the washing room "ah there it is" I walked in, checking if everything still works.  A wonder it did. I opened the washing  machine and threw  most of the cloths into it. Starting the machine was probably the most achieving thing today.  I suddenly heart a sound in the house "H-hello?" I sticked my head out of the door "Is someone there?"I asked. This is probably the most dumb thing to do.  I looked around before I heard the house door knock. I wondered. Who is it?