Chapter X -A little bath never hurt a fly

Brahms didn't say a word. He was silent as I talked about him not beeing ashamed for who he was. But he was ashamed. Ashamed of what he did to those poor nannies when they were supposed to watch over them. The way he killed every single one of them with whatever he got into his hands. Only because he didn't like them.  It only pulled up a memory to Brahms about Greta who he thought was the one he wanted. Was the one HE knew will stay and care for him after his parents went onto their own suicide. But looking up at me. Made him feel wierd. He felt that I were nothing like them. Sure I  wasn't a nanny. But something inside of me managed to calm him and even let me see his face.

"..Let's..just get you washed already.." I knew I didn't want to do this. But maybe this way if I gain his trust I can leave someday sooner than later. I opened up the water  after Brahms had been sitting, letting some water run over his curly dirt filled hair and body. Taking a shampoo I let it run onto my fingers before using them to slide them through his brown curles. I watched how Brahms closed his eyes, enjoying the massage on his head.

"..When was the last time you bathed?" I asked carefully, not trying to get him disturbed over my voice destroying the atmosphere.

"..I don't know" he mumbled as he opened up his eyes a little. I was glad he started to talk more in his raspy adult voice instead of this childish sound he made from himself. I know he feels like a kid in the body of an adult, but I think maybe I can help him change. Learn the world...

Good Lord what am I thinking? I want to help someone who tried to probably kill me and forces me to stay in my OWN home locked in. I should have listened to my brother.. he told me this place was no good.. but of course this thick shell of a skull didn't listen to him... Oh I miss him ..

"(Y/N) you are overdoing it. " the raspy voice callrd out to me a little annoyed over my continuation on the same spot.

I blinked, snapping out of my thoughts as I stopped. " Oh. I'm sorry.."  My hands take the showerhead which was still running the water. Holding it above his hair as I started to wash away the bibbles and foam from his curly dark brown hair.

Finishing his hair I take the sponge and let some conditioner drip onto it before getting the sponge all foamy.

"Could you stretch out your left arm?" I ask him. He hasitstes before lifitng up his heavy hair covered arm. I took a soft grip on it for support before letting the sponge slide from his shoulder to his elbow and hands. As I did so I noticed some nasty scars covering his arm aswell his  other arm while I transferred to clean his right arm.

I let him put his hand back down before I continued on rubbing his back before I walked infront of him, gulping a little as I looked at him, looking at his face, his shoulders and chest. He was covered in quiet some hair he didn't take care of. Yet his muscles still stood out so well on his body. I shook my head at my thoughts , trying not to blush before I leaned the sponge on his chest, starting to clean the dirt and dust off his body before he grabbed my arm. I stopped, looking at his hand before looking up, beeing close to his beard covered face. His eyes stood out out of everything even those nasty burnmarks he had.

I couldn't take my eyes off them. It took us a while to speak up  before I finally managed to day a word "Did...Did I do something wrong?"

"No..You didn't ..I..doesn't matter" he let go of my arm, taking his eyes away as I believed to catch some red cheeks under that dirty noncared beard.

"..Alright." I fall back silent as I did my best to get rid of most dirt from his body including his legs. Yet out of all I tried my best to avoid even looking at his crotch and I can tell you. Am I damn happy he didn't force me to clean that. After I finished up he took the sponge.

"Go get me some cloths." He demanded. Of course he did. As if he'd be nice to me. Or incase he might not even know how to. I didn't complain. I knew he was gonna clean up the rest so he didn't want me to stare at him doing so.

I walked out of the room, walking into Brahms child room and opened up the shelves. Seeing actually some cloths that Brahms as an adult could wear. I took out a pair of jeans and a darkblue pullover next to some underwear. I started to walk back towards him. Staying silent as I didn't know what to think . As I entered I noticed multiple short hair beeing cut and beeing drifted to the get sucked in with the water . I looked up, seeing that Brahm had been shaving himself. Right on time he finished and let the water run over his body one more time before getting up.

I stood there, cloths laying on my hands as I wasn't able to take my eyes off the person infront of me who's back was turned towards me