Chapter II-Kevin

I opened the door,seeing a young man,who was probably older , stay in front of me "huh?..Can I help you?",I ask the man.
The guy glared at me,having a box full of different foods"uh...well.. I'm the grocery guy.. I got a mail that food needed to be delivered here. I'm Kevin"

"Oh? I didn't really know about it? " I said "You weren't the one sending a message and the payment?.." I shook my head as he asked "No.. I'm sorry maybe you got to the wrong house?" He shook his head,showing me a little paper. The Adresse was correct "huh...well.. who is paying?.." "it says Heelshire on the paper. But no first Name. Should I cancel it?"

I had to think. Maybe the family back then forgot to cancel it? But this is wierd. The guy who sold me the house didn't tell me about it. But maybe this can at least give me time not to go shopping for food . Getting food delivered ,is actually quiet nice. I frowned thinking for a while.

"I think we'll let it stay for now. There is no need to cancel it. Oh by the way I'm [Y/N] I just recently got to this house and there is so much to do here..." "Can I help you?" He said with a rush "Oh.Uh. Of course! That would be very good for me. The furniture is way to heavy for me to move." "No worries. I'd love to help before I need to go again" he smiled softly

Both started pushing things around the place,only the shelves stayed at their places as it seemed like those weren't even moveable. Looking around I smiled at it seemed much better and less scary "Thank you so much Kevin" "of course no Problem, [Y/N]. I have to go now. I'll come each week to bring the food. See you then!" He walked out the door. I smiled brightly. And closed the door. Turning my attention back to the house I realised it was already close midnight "Oh crap so late?? I should get ready to sleep. I'm so tired"

I walked upstairs,getting my cloths off I put on my pijama before quickly falling asleep in the comfortable bed I was sleeping in.

I woke up early around 6 AM from a weird sound I heared. "Huh?.." I looked around my room before getting up. I made my way to the bathroom,taking a long shower. It was so warm, it felt good .I felt a slight shiver run down my spine. I wasn't sure why. But I felt like someone was watching me. But how? No one is here. " I walked out the bathroom and saw my cloths were missing "huh?..Where..I had it right here.. or did I leave them in my room?"

I walked back to my room,checking around I saw my cloths were for real missing "how??" I asked myself. I was scratching my hair to get some thoughts..only to feel that some parts of my hair were cut short. I looked at it in the mirror ,realising my hair was cut. I looked even more confused. Did I sleepwalk? What is happening? I hear noises once more.