Chapter XI: A book to read

Brahms stood there, well shaved yet not entirely. Those stubbles suited him, the mid shortened brown locks were hanging around his shoulder.

You couldn't take your eyes off him before he eventually made a coughing noise to catch your attention, causing you to blink multiple times " oh..uh...s..sorry" you muttered before you walked over, handing him the cloths while not daring to give him another look. " Are you alright?" Brahms asked suddently, tilting his head towards you before he started to get dressed.

"Huh? Y-yes I'm totally fine..I..am glad you shaved yourself..the..look suits you well." " ..Thank you" he mumbled " come" he said as he walked out of the bathroom and helped you faintly downstairs, cause of your leg , thinking it was broken it luckily had turned out it wasn't. You had hoped you had some doc here to help with your leg,but you knew that won't happen cause of Brahms.

The older man placed you onto the couch. You looked at him, seeing how he walked towards a shelf and took out a worn out book, handing it to you before sitting down next to you.

You took the book, a little confused over this before you took a glance at the book cover beeing about science and albert Einstein. " you like science books?" You asked and he nodded " Read it for me." He said , his gaze flipping eather to you or the book you were holding.
"..I..guess I have no other choice do I?" He simply shook his head , causing you to frown before you opened the book on the page which had a little note in it to show that this was the last page that was read. " alright..."

As you read the interesting facts about molecules, stars and what facinating things were written you felt how Brahms had started to lean into your touch while his eyes had closed. You stopped for a second, looking towards Brahms ,realising he had fallen asleep with no idea if it was cause of the book, you reading it out boring or him beeing just tired.

You frowned faintly, laying the book aside before holding Brahms.

"What have I gotten myself into.." you mumbled to yourself once more like before. Your hands trailed through his brown hair, before they trailed down to his cheek which felt like little soft spikes running over your hand. You took his scent , his every feature before you stopped, just staring at him. "..How are you just effecting me like that" you added quietly before you finally pulled your hand back, a frown escaping your lips as you leaned your head up, lookinf at the roof. You just didn't know what to do. How to escape this world you were trapped in. Maybe..maybe you were never supposed to leave. There was nothing in your actual life. Your family didn't care as much as they had done for your brother. Always beeing the one who achieved everythig whilr you didn't. He was perfectly married. Had 2 children and had a perfect job. And you? You were stuck in 'your' home with a men who's forcing you to stay with him.

Maybe this just was your fate that you finally encountered

Pn: hey guys. Sorry this is taking so long :/ I'm just barely motivated for the story after a while and I am still shook people still read this xp. I'm sorry that I am probably not able to give a better story🙈 Updates may happen as this one. But it's probably gonna be very slow :/ I'm currently just more interested in other stories.