Chapter VI- Brahms

I fell onto the ground after something hit against  my head . I was unconscious for idk..maybe an hour?

Waking up I groaned in pain as I felt  something. No someone changing my cloths to the dress which was laying on the doll. It was a white midshort Summerdress with a flowerpattern around the sides.

I left out a scream  to make that someone stop. I didn't even realise who it was until I saw it's..no his face. Brahms face. Brahms..was no dead.. he was..alive.. behind walls for 23 years by now. He's not an inocent kid..he's an adult older than me!

Brahms looked up after he heard me scream. He took out some ducktape and taped my mouth shut "Your Scream won't make me stop" came out behind the mask. The voice was rusty and deep. Yet gave out a charming feeling. He pulled up the zipper   from the dress which was around my waist to my chest. I left a shiver as he got in touch with my broken leg after. His cold dirty hand stroke around it as if he was observing it. He felt me trying to pull my leg beck. Causing him to snap and take a hold of it. Pulling it back down.  It felt like he was about to rip off my leg. I screamed under the ducktape. Barely able to give out much tone.

"Sh-sh-sh." He moved his hand over my cheek "Don't be scared.  I won't kill you. " his hazel eyes fixed to my (Y/EC) . I continued to shiver,turning my head aside to avoid eye contact. He pulled my head back and stared at me. He untied the tie around my wrist and bed. Carrying me he walked out of the wall. I felt like a feather to him  at how fast and easy he got me up.

I didn't understand what was going on.. this was to much for my own self to understand this. Brahms is..really alive?