Chapter IX - Don't be ashamed

I stood frozen on my place watching how Brahms once again dissapeared into the walls. How was I supposed to feel about this man? He acted like a little child who doesn't know how to control himself.

"Take a deep breath" I told myself before I turned to sit on the couch, I made a soft whining noise cause of my broken leg which had made so much more difficulties. Brahms knew how to keep you inside this forever. Not like how Greta had escaped.

I feared seeing the man who threatened me just some time ago, but if he wanted me to follow his rules, he had to show himself. As of these rules had applied to himself and not to this stupid puppet.

God how was all of this gonna work out? Would I even be able to live my life like this? I had to do something.. I need to open up Brahms and make him see that he can go out of this place and explore it for himself instead of just beeing ...stuck in here.

I rubbed my face, trying to clear some thoughts " Brahms?" I called out without thinking " Brahms can we please talk.. face to face .. without threads against each other.. please just a simple civil talk.."

The room was quiet , it felt so odd insidr this place now. " Brahms please." I repeat myself. " ..I had told you I'll do what you wanted right?.. So I need to see you if you want me to stick to those rules of yours."

I heard a sudden shifting noise behins the walls, causing my heartbeat to rise as I moved my head and eyes to observe from which wall the noise came from, just as I was to turn my head I got startled and felt my body froze again as I saw Brahms stand there. From how quiet everything was I was able to hear how his low breathing hit against the mask he was hiding under.

I gulped trying to stay strong " Can.. you please come sit next to me?" I ask while slowly patting the free place next to me on the couch. " I..won't do anything false , I promise."

Brahms kept his brown eyes fixed to me, not saying a word yet. He hesitated a little before he eventually started walking towards me before he slowly sat down next to me with a big huff coming from his mouth.

"..So.." I said as I glanced down, not daring to look up " You want me to take care of you, don't you?" I asked only to get silence for an answer before I finally heard a voice escape the mask, a soft adult male voice with a little bit of a scratch " Yes." " And for how long?" " Forever." " What can I do to have you let me go?" " Nothing ".

Those short replies didn't help and hearing him say that I'll never be able to leave made me feel painful. I'm forever stuck here without me wanting this. Maybe if I could gain his trust I could someday try and call the police. Yes. That's it. That's what I'll do... but for now.. god he needs a bath he stinks .

" Alright so.. I think first of a bath would do you good. Come on" I said as I stood up carefully with a soft whining noise over my leg . Brahms got up, suddently swooping me off the ground to hold me bridal style cause of my leg before he walked towards the bathroom.

A blush filled my cheeks as I stared up towards Brahms, finally noticing more of his beard filled chin and the sweat leaving down his neck towards his chest. " I..uh."

"Hush" he said with a mumble before he walked into the bathroom he carefully placed me to my feet before he watched me . " Thank you.." I start carefully place a stool under the shower before placing some towels next to it "..So..you can wash yourself now.. I'll.. wait outside." I tried to walk off before Brahms grabbed my Hand " (Y/N) I want you to wash me. Just like I had said in the Rules" his rough voice steamed out of his mask as he talked to me, I turned my gaze to him, gulping before I nodded.

" of course.. I..forgot...I'll..turn around while you take off your cloths and sit down..." And just so I turned around with my back towards him. I already heared how he started to undress behind my back before taking small steps to sit down on the stool. I took another deep breath before I turned around, making sure not to look down . But as so I noticed him still wearing his mask " Brahms.. you need to take off that mask.. else I won't be able to was your hair properly.."

"N..no" he protested. " Brahms.. don't be ashamed for who you are under that mask..." I mumble to him before I slowly placed my hands onto his mask, before I got startled as he grabbed my wrists.
" D-Don't" he muttered. "..Brahms.. it's.. alright.. I won't be laughing.. and anything else you might think about this... if you won't bath without the mask you could get sick sooner or later... please.."

It took a while until Brahms slowly started to soften the grip on my wrists. He gulped before he let go of my wrists. I nodded before slowly taking off the mask from his face, my eyes widened a little in aw at how he really looked like under the mask.

The beard covered most of his chin and lips while his hair was completly messed up and curled towards his eyes. The sad thing was that half of his face was covered in multiple burn marks from the fire that had happened here back then ".. It's alright Brahms" I said as I noticed how he looked downwards, not daring to glance up.

" Brahms it's alright for who you are....." I mumble.

Why did I say those words? This man is trying to lock me in here forever and play his Nanny.. but.. I don't know why..but I feel like.. he needs me.. this lost soul needs my help to rise it back up to earth.