Chapter VII - Who are you really?

Brahms carried me out of his hideout, his warm breath hit me from under his dirty mask which was strongly visible that he must have glued it back together after it seemingly must have fallen once.

I stared up, I.. felt strange. I was expecting to be killed..raped..or whatever this strange adult would have thought on doing to me.. but he didn't . He carried me to what seemed to be my bedroom. I didn't know what to do. If I'd try to jump off I wouldn't get far with a broken leg.. at least I think it's broken..

Brahms didn't say a word. I could only hear hos heartbear and his breath, smell his disgusting sweat and dirt his body was covered in. This man needed a bath. He opened the door, walking inside the wodden old room to lay me onto my bed. I immediatly crawled back, staring at him.
"Who..are you" I called out , only to get just a stare by this man. He didn't answer and just turned around to walk out of the room. I quickly tried to lean over, grabbing his arm ".. Are you really Brahms?.. the boy who's supposed to be dead?.."

Brahms stood there. Staring into the distance as he let you grab his arm. The man leaned his head up, making his beard show from underneath. His eyes glared towards me. I felt like I must have snapped something.

"Yes." Was what I heard the man say in a slight deep yet child like voice. He snapped his arm free from my grip before seeing him leave in with a sudden the bedroom.

" what the hell is going on.." I asked myself as I sat there, trying to put in the puzzles. I managed to snatch the broom from the closet by crawling towards it. I had to try get a support. And this broom did it's thing..for now. I turned the broom around to face the upper part downwards so that the strings would stick up, I pushed myself up, groaning as I felt the pain slide up my leg. " ugh for sure it's broken." I mumbled

I carefully stepped our of the bedroom, scanninf the place I slowly walked out, looking at each corner if Brahms was still here or went back to stalk me from those walls. Oh the man who sold me this place will definetly get his ass kicked. I carefully sat onto the stairs, letting myself slowly slide down to have it easier for me to get downstairs. I needed to grab the first aid from the kitchen to properly take care of my leg. I knew I wouldn't be able to leave this place. I had to think for myself. I managed to get downstairs, helping myself back up I moved into the kitchen, looking around I walked by the table , only to see a note. I pick it up, reading it.

"New Rules.
Take care of me.
Don't run away. Or I'll kill you.
Play me my songs
Read me a book
Bath me when needed.

The rules start tommorrow morning. "

"Is. He kidding me? This is my frickn home now. Hey Brahms! You can suck a dick! I ain't gonna take care of your shit! I bougt this house, that doesn't mean I need to take care of a grown man with problems! "

That's when I heard a slam. I jumped out of fear as the lights flickered around where I was. " I shouldn't have said that" I muttered as someone suddently grabbed me. I gasped as I got pushed up against the wall by my neck. My eyes widened in fear as I stared at Brahms holding me by my neck.

"Apply to the rules or I will kill you" he said with a deeper more male voice. I felt his anger in his voice growing. But I knew.. he didn't know to take care of himself. Which is why he puts me into this.

" Apply. Or. I'll kill you."