When You First Met

For those of you who read BF scenario for the first time, you can scroll down and find the story for each character you like in this order : Yusuke / Hiei / Kurama : X Reader

Yusuke

(The Ramen stand I am talking about here is the one written on the manga in case you haven't read it. better check it out!)

You just finished your part-time job giving flyers and decided to end your day with a nice bowl of ramen. You hurried to a ramen stand that you heard about from an acquaintance. A guy with slick black hair was attending the stand.

"What's your order mam?" he asked with a smile.

" I'll try the special please, extra large and extra spicy."

"One extra large bowl of special coming right up!"

He quickly prepare and serve your order. Very large bowl of hot steaming ramen. It looks plain but, when you tried it, you were impressed that it taste so good.

"This is great! I need another bowl please!" you said.

"What? You haven't finished your bowl yet, are you sure you can take another one?" the guy answered.

"My stomach knows no limit when it comes to good food." you chuckled.

The guy watched you finished two large bowl of ramen with obvious shock on his face.

"Man, haven't seen such a small girl with the ability to devour food that much. I mean, where all that food go?" he asked while scratching the back of his head.

"I dunno, I guess I'm what they called, gifted!"

Both of you look at each other and laugh.

" Thank you for the food, I'll be a regular here for sure. And take this flyer from my part-time job." you said as you handed him one of your flyers.

" No biggie, be sure to come back."

The guy take a look at your flyer and was surprised.

"You mean you work as a spiritual adviser? That's a rare kind of job." he commented.

"Actually I'm just a part-timer, my friend's name is the one written there and I help him whenever I can. There's not that much client anyway. You should go visit when you have time. Maybe asked some advice? You seem to be a kind of person who needs guidance." you told him.

" A-ha! no way! Are you freaking kiddin me? I'll tell you a secret, we are both on the same line of job. I deal with spiritual stuffs too, but maybe a way different than yours. This ramen stand is just like, well... a receiving area. So when you do have clients that you can't handle, be sure to refer them to me. Ok?"

You talk for sometime about spiritual stuff and found out both of you can relate about a lot of things.

After paying you get ready to leave and started to walk. After a few steps you turned your head and look back at the ramen stand and asked,

" By the way it's (Y/N), what's yours?"

" Just call me Yusuke. Nice to meet you (Y/N)!" he answered smiling.

You raised a thumb up and smile back.