Christmas Special

Hello! I don't know if you guys celebrate Christmas but we do in my country so advance Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

Thank you for a friend, who doesn't want to be named for giving me the entire idea for this story.

A/N: This is Reader X Yusuke, Kurama, Kuwabara, Hiei so you can have e'm all!

Emergency! Guys we badly need your help! Botan screamed. "Botan! Give me a break! It's almost Christmas!" Yusuke snarled at the blue haired girl and covered his head with a pillow. "Yeah, he's right Botan, why don't you join our party later at (Y/N) house and let's have fun?" Kuwabara suggested.

"There's no time to party guys. Spirit world is in danger!" she screamed louder. Hiei, who was sitting in the window, automatically look at Botan's direction but said nothing. Botan explained that there were very strong intruders who entered the spirit world and threatened to destroy everyone including earth if Yusuke and the others won't negotiate.

"It seems we have no other choice. We must hurry or no one will celebrate Christmas for good." Kurama said calmly, persuading the others to go. In the end they all decided to come and keep their fingers crossed so they will make it on time to visit your house and celebrate Christmas.

After so many hours, the case was resolved and the four guys went back to human world. "So now what? Christmas is almost over. Who's gonna save our assess from the wrath of (Y/N)?" Yusuke complained out of frustration.

"Those demon girls, why they chose Christmas to do that thing out of 365 days! They could have just asked us out on a different day if what they only wanted was a date with the winners of dark tournament. They are pretty scary though." Kuwabara shivers remembering the negotiation that transpired earlier.

"Hmn.."Hiei who remained silent for almost the entire day finally spoke. "It finally arrived." he said as if seeing something through his jagan eye. "What?" Kuwabara asked.

"Oh, Hiei meant the gifts we pre-ordered for (Y/N). We have been waiting for it and there has been some delays due to sudden increase of online shoppers this Christmas season."

"Woah! You mean you two have gifts for (Y/N)?" Yusuke was surprised. "Make that three!" Kuwabara added. " But It's at home. I asked Shizuru to gift wrap it nicely."

"Man I better step up my game! I forgot to buy one! Wait, you guys still need to get your gifts at home right?" Yusuke asked.

"Yes, so what?" Hiei answered with a question. "Guys, please give me at least 10 mins and let's meet up before going to (Y/N) house. I'll come up with a gift for her." Yusuke requested.

"I think Yusuke is right, we also need to change clothes, we smell like those demon girls." Kuwabara seconded.

"Of course, me and Hiei also need to wrap our gifts too."

It took an hour for all of the guys to finish their business as opposed to their original plan due to Yusuke's inability to find a store to buy a gift. It was late and the neighborhood was dark. They arrived near your house but dared not to enter. All the lights were turned off and Hiei confirmed that everyone are sleeping including you.

"What shall we do? Lately there has been an announcement that police were on patrol for people stealing at night. If we get to (Y/N), they might mistook us as robbers!" Kuwabara worriedly stated.

All of a sudden, Kurama placed a Santa hat to Hiei's head. "Christmas gift from Koenma, I think we can use them as disguise to pretend we are Santa. We have no time to lose."