Awkward Moment Part 2

+ Kuwabara

Hanging out with your boyfriend is the most natural thing to do but sometimes you can't help but say dumb things to annoy him and make the situation awkward. Still he loves you anyway.

Yusuke

(Y/N) : Why are you always angry at the same time afraid of Genkai? Do you have a secret crush on her?

Yusuke: A What?! You mean with the old hag?!

(Y/N) : Yes, why not I think she's gorgeous and hot. And pretty strong too!

Yusuke: That's like a hundred of years ago! She's a fossil now.

(Y/N): You do admit she's hot!

Yusuke: You don't say that (Y/N), you don't say! I'm going home I think I'm getting sick!

He ran and you heard him vomit.

Yusuke: Geez I'm going to have nightmare for days!

You skipped visiting Genkai with him for a long time.

Hiei

(Y/N): I love you so much Hiei! Everything about you I really adore.

Hiei: Hmmnnn

(Y/N) : Even your 3 eyes! I know they are all for me. Can you make your eye pulse now? It so cool when you do that.

Hiei: Stop your blabbering, it's too irritating.

Tsk! He's always like this! Cold and very unwelcoming. Maybe I should try to say something that will emphasize his strengths? Yeah! I am sure he will love that. You smiled as you thought of your clever plan.

Hiei : What are you doing? Why are you taking of my bandages?

(Y/N) : I know you are really strong!

He smirked on your compliment.

(Y/N) : Please, Show me your Lizard tattoo once more!

His face darkened, you froze.

He disappeared in a blink.

(Y/N) : Shit! Did I just say lizard?! (Face Palm!)

Not few seconds have passed you saw Hiei's dragon of the darkness flame released not too far away from you.

...................

..................

I better go!

Kurama

(Y/N) : Kurama, everytime I type "Kurama" on google you're not the first thing I see anymore.

Kurama: Then who?

(Y/N) : Naruto's nine-tailed beast.

Kurama: Which means?

(Y/N) : You should cosplay it using your original spirit fox form. I mean it looks a lot better. Then you'll be as famous again!

(Y/N) : Hey where are you going?!

Kurama: Out! I prefer to talk to plants right now.

(Y/N) : I was just kidding! I take it back! You'll look better in Kenshin Himura costume! Hey!

Door closes...

Me and my stupid thoughts.

Kuwabara

You, Kazuma (Kuwabara) and his sister Shuzuru were hanging out in Kazuma's room. Kazuma was reading a book and you and Shuzuru were sitting on the other side of the room.

(Y/N) : Kazuma, I found individual fan art of you and the rest of Urameshi's team. (Yusuke, Hiei and Kurama)

Kuwabara: That's cool but don't leave them here in my room. It's creepy!

You put down the photo one by one forming a line. Let's see heres Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei and...... You hold a photo on your right hand and look at the others placed on the table.

(Y/N) : I just realized, in every anime team usually there's the odd one out in the group. Do you agree?

Kuwabara: Yes, you noticed that too? Usually they are the ones who is the weakest, ugliest or the most stupid. Like on our team!

(Y/N) : Oh.. Well, I guess... maybe you're right.

Shuzuru: It's kinda evident on this 4 photos.

Both of you nod as you continue to look at a photo you're holding into your hand.

Kuwabara: But don't tell that to Hiei, he might take it too personally and bite your head off.

Shuzuru: You do realize we are not talking about Hiei here? Don't be too hard on yourself bro. Your girlfriend might change her mind and leave you. Have a little faith in yourself.

Kuwabara turned his head towards your direction. He saw that Shuzuru and you was looking at his photo all along while you hold it to your hand.

You and Shuzuru: definitely the odd one out.

Kazuma: haha very funny!

Shuzuru laugh her ass out and you felt guilty when you saw Kuwabara sulking in a corner.