Body switch (Yusuke)

A/N: Hello fellow YYH fans. I'm sorry for not updating for the longest time. I was exhausted with stuff that has been going on. I was updating other chapters which some of you have requested but I can't add the final touch so I just decided to post this one first. Please be patient with me.

Thank you for reading my Hiei and Kurama chapters for body switch, if you haven't please feel free to check it out. :) Now it's Yusuke's turn. A reader requested Yusu-Bei so here it goes.

"Aaaaaaaaaaggh!!!" you shouted at the top of your lungs. It made Atsuko run like a world marathon champion to your room.

"What's wrong Yusuke?!" She shook your body back and fort while you helplessly sat beside your bed.

Technically it's not your room and technically it's not your bed either.

"I'm not Yusuke, Mrs. Urameshi, I mean mom! I'm (Y/N) in Yusuke's body! "

"Did you drink too much you brat? I know you love (Y/N) but don't you dare make this impure thoughts about her body!" She scolded you and slap your head.

She continued lecturing you, not believing that you are really you in Yusuke Uramehi's body the moment you woke up.

You had no choice but to get out of the place that reeked like alcohol and ran towards your real home, wary of what might await you.

You didn't bother to knock, the moment you reached your apartment.  You tried opening  the front door but as you expected, it was locked.

You thought of a way to get in to verify what state your real body is into. If it is the way you are thinking right now, then you have to make it quick.

You remembered hiding a spare key in one of the flower pot beside the back door. You went around the house, found the key and swiftly made your way inside. You went straight to your room.

You were shocked to see yourself sleeping peacefully on the bed, but on a position you don't normally do. Your legs were wide open, without a care in the world, your arms were resting above your head and your drool is like a waterfall.

"Do I really sleep like this? I could have been pretty without the drool." you thought. Your body remained still as a statue.

Your body suddenly moved and started scratching your chest, hand creeping slowly towards the breast.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing pervert?!" you yelled at your own body in Yusuke's voice causing it to wake up.

"Woah! Who are you? And why are you me?!" your own body said.

"Oh my! I knew it! You are me and I am you! It's me (Y/N)" you yelled panicking and running around your room.

"What? Why do I have this boobies?" Yusuke in your real body asked, cupping both of your breast with your body's hands.

You were about to slap him but you realized you are gonna slap your own body so you froze. "Don't you dare touch me Yusuke! I'm gonna kill you!"

"What are you talking about? Why do you look like me?"

He looked at the mirror and realization set in. He screamed in your voice and it sounded like a girl about to be molested. Both of you ran around the room screaming like disturb psychopats until you bump into each other.

"Ouch!" you said at the same time.

"What are we gonna do?" you asked him in the verge of tears.

"Calm down, I have a great idea!"

You looked at him expecting a solution to this predicament.

"Why don't we grab this chance to know a little more about each other?" he proudly suggested. You almost buy it but you saw him cupping your breast again.