He Met Your Parents/Family (Yusuke)

A/N: Happy New Year Everyone! Have an awesome 2019!

This is a Yusuke only story. Apologies for the other chapters and request like body switch Kurama. I'm still working on it and inspiration plays a big role on what I decide to write when I have time. Still feel free to request anything. I might be inspired to do it tonight!

During the past couple of months, your relationship with Yusuke became stronger than ever so you knew at one point or another you need to introduce him to your family.

Yusuke

"Do I really have to do this? I mean, they will only be here for a few days right? Why not spend time with them more and take me out of the equation?" your BF Yusuke asked.

"We already talked about this. I thought you understand how important this is for me..and for us." you answered him sounding a little bit disappointed.

"Yeah I know... it's just that, you know what my family background is like.. so I don't know how to deal with this kind of stuff."

"Well, just be yourself.. that's how I started to like you anyway."

"You mean I can act like a total dumb ass in front of em and they will like me?"

"That's not what I meant you jerk!" you replied as you playfully punched his arms. 

You laugh and tease each other to release the tension. You explained that your parents have very high standards when it comes to the man you date. They are very traditional in that sense.

"Here we are. Wish me luck!" he sighed as you reach the restaurant where you will meet your parents.

"You'll be fine! Just be you!" you tried to cheer him.

The place was nice, not too formal and it has very fun and cheerful vibe. You chose this place to meet your parents because you wanted Yusuke to feel comfortable facing them.

Just a few minutes pass, your parents arrived and you beckoned them to come. You greeted them cheerfully and introduced Yusuke.

"We finally met." your mom said looking at him.

"So you are the famous Urameshi we've been hearing about from (Y/N)? You look a lot different from the photos I've seen." your dad commented.

"We'll nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. (Y/LN). I'll take that as a compliment since I'm not photogenic."

Your parents did not say anything.

Right after you placed your orders, your parents started flooding Yusuke with questions.

"So what do you do for a living? Are you studying or are you working?"

"I own a Ramen stand that I've open a few years back and that basically cover all my expenses. No plans to continue my studies yet."

"Hmm, you mean you don't have plans for your future? What do your parents say about it?"

"It's not a big deal to my mom and well.. my dad.. I never heard anything from him since I was born."

" Oh I see, so you were raised by your mother alone.. But I assume you live on your own now?"

" Actually I am planning to move out but my mom insisted for me not to, since both of us hardly stay at home, so why waste money on rent?"

You watched your parents reaction every time Yusuke answered a question. They look disappointed by his answers but you can't tell through their poker faces.

More and more questions were thrown at him and the mood is starting to feel a bit uncomfortable no matter how hard you try to make the conversation cheerful.