Body Switch (Kurama)

A/N: Hello fellow YYH fans. I know I still got a lot of request from you guys that I haven't finish. Lately I got to work for 10/hours on top of my family responsibilities and having a cold and cough, so I was really exhausted. Thanks for your patience and for reading my slow updates. :) So far here are the requests that I need to do, in no particular order. Tell me if I forgot something or you want to add anything

1Kiss and Make Up (Because of the break up chapter)
Body switch - Yusuke
Bunny story- all of em
Meet the parents/ friends
Rescue

That's all I can remember. Now back to my story, please don't expect to much on this one. XD

"Minamino? Mr. Shuichi Minamino!" the teacher repeatedly called your BF's human name.

You woke up from your afternoon nap and realized that everyone's eyes were on you. You're in a classroom but you barely recognized anyone including the teacher.

This must be another dream? You thought and tried going back to sleep. Some of the guys started to snicker.

"I think you need to go see the nurse. You look so pale." the teacher said worriedly. 

"I'll go with him sir!" a brown haired girl volunteered.

"No! I should be the one to take him to the nurse's office! another girl volunteered.

A few more volunteers and the classroom has turned into a debate class on who should be the suitable person to take you to the clinic.

The loud voices and continuous argument made your head ache. Finally, it was the teacher who ended up the discussion by appointing a random girl named Maya to do the job. You heard the other girls protested and murmured about it.

You hesitated to move due to the headache and confusion of what's really going on. Is this really a dream? You wanted to tell her, you can manage on your own. But the girl wasted no time and pulled you so you have no choice but to follow.

As soon as the classroom door closed, she wrapped her arms around your waist like a python constricting it's pray.

" I'm so worried about you Shuichi. I'm glad I was the one chosen to be with you. This is a sign!" she said with dreamy eyes.

"Excuse me, I'm not Shuichi and could you please keep your hands of me?" you replied trying to sound polite as possible.

Instead of letting go, she hugged you tighter. " You must be really sick. I've waited for this day to be able to take care of you." You can smell her sweet scent and feel her soft body hugging you.

You tried to escape from her grasp but your attention was caught by your reflection on the glass window. You saw Kurama starring back at you.

You pinch your cheeks and the reflection of Kurama did the same. You blink your eyes and wave your hands and it did everything exactly. Now there's no doubt about it. You are really inside Kurama's body! But how did this happen? A dream?

"Hey Shuichi? You're so cute trying to wake yourself up. This is not a dream. I'm with you and your with me." she giggled and pinched your bicep.

She blushed a bit after feeling your toned muscle. You wanted to slap her right then and there but your Bf's reputation will be at stake. You just tried your very best to gather the kindness inside you and prayed for patience.

When you reached a room you thought that looks like a clinic, you quickly ushered your self inside. You said thanks to Maya and shut the door leaving her outside startled. You let out a deep sigh after escaping her and being able to stop yourself from pulverizing her face. It's clear she's taking advantage of Kurama's body.