You Have Your Period

A/N Hi everyone! I have not updated this for a few weeks and I can't think of the final few chapters to include in this BF scenario thing. I already have plans on what to include from the very 1st day I made this but I can't find the inspiration or vibe to create so I'm stuck. Anyhow's this is one of every girl's dilemma. When you have your period you got cranky, you feel pain or simply you don't have tampons/sanitary napkins. So let's see how your YYH BF will handle it.

Yusuke

You are sitting on the couch. Your monthly visitor came and you realize you run out of tampons (sanitary napkins). Luckily you found one last piece on your drawer but it's not enough to ease your growing crankiness. You were laying on the couch when Yusuke came with his usual playful grin but you're in no mood to play pranks with him. You become very moody when you have your period.

"Hey! Being a couch potato this early will earn you a few more pounds! Let's go out and have fun."

You just stared at your boyfriend Yusuke and stay still on your position. He looked at you somewhat wondering. 

"C'mon I'll treat you to your favorite Ramen!" he told you.

"I prefer to stay at home today.. for the entire day .. . I don't need you to irritate me further!"

"Oh! It's time of the month already? Ok, I guess I'll go out on my own!"

"Wait a minute you jerk! You are just gonna leave me here miserable while you have fun out side?"

"What dy'a want me to do? baby sit you or bored myself to death? It's not my fault you are a woman."

"I told you don't irritate me further! If you don't buy me tampon and snacks this very instance I'm gonna let you know how to have period on your nose!!!"

Yusuke back off with both of his hands raised indicating surrender. 

"Alright, alright calm down before you started to spit fire. I'm gonna bring you snacks but don't count on the tampons! It's pretty lame for a tough guy like me to buy one!" 

He hurriedly run out the door before you can retaliate. He knows you are not going to stop unless you make him agree to buy you tampons. You know he might not come back sooner to avoid your drama.

A few minutes later there's a knock on the door. It's odd, Yusuke don't usually knock. He just announce his presence by shouting something stupid whenever he came.

"(Y/N) this is Shuzuru! I'll come in ok?" you heard Shuzuru's voice.

"Yusuke was bullying Kazuma to buy tampons but he wouldn't say why but I figured it out and volunteered to buy some for you sweetheart!" she placed the pack of tampons beside you.