First Intimate Moment

A/N: Hi guys! I'm back. I read all the comments people posted for the last several months and I'm grateful that even though I was missing in action , people still read and left comments, so thank you soooo much!

Honestly I have 3 unfinished chapters that I wanted to post but I think it was a bit lacking so it remained unpublished from last year. Anyway I wanted to update before I post the last 3 final chapters.

I wasn't planning to post a chapter like this because I think I can't write this kind of scenes and I'm not sure if this is really called an intimate moment or some other kind of thing. This was originally requested by one of the readers last year.

This was my first try writing an intimate moment...I'm no good.. and sorry if I can't exactly capture the personality of each character on a moment like this.

Don't worry no lemons here but maybe a bit of more than intimate stuff? Whatev.. please don't expect to much........

One more thing.....IF YOU'RE A KID WITH A PURE MIND, PLEASE DON'T READ OK?!

IF YOU'RE A KID WITH A PURE MIND, PLEASE DON'T READ OK?!

Yusuke

One rainy afternoon there was a knock on your door. Followed by a guy shouting your name.

" Hey (Y/N)! I know you're there so I'm coming in whether you like it or not"

You weren't expecting Yusuke to visit you today so your apartment was a bit messy.

"Do you have some snacks?!!" He said the moment you opened the door.

"The nerve you ask for snacks, I wasn't expecting you today so you should have brought your own... And why on earth are you out in the rain?"

"Well, things got messy out there and of course I'm here to see my favorite woman." He grinned as he walked on your newly washed carpet.

"Where do you think you're going dripping wet like that?"

"To the bathroom of course, care to join me?"

You tried to throw a book to his face but he dodged it and laughed, running to your bathroom.

You heard him hit the shower a few minutes after he closed the door. He was singing in the shower and your mind started to wonder how your boyfriend looks like when he is all soapy and wet.

You slapped your face before your mind wonders of for more dirty thoughts and you felt your face got a bit warm. Because of the thought or your slap? You weren't sure.

"Oh, sh*t! What the hell has gotten into me?"

You shrugged the idea out of your mind and you're eyes diverted to the mirror in the right corner of the room.

You were in shock when you saw your reflection in the mirror and you realized you're wearing a very sexy skirt and a sleeveless top which fabric is too sheer and body hugging.