26

Harry's POV

"Why didn't you become a boxer?"

I sigh

"I didn't learn boxing because I wanted to be a boxer. I learnt boxing because I felt that was the only way I would bring out my anger. "

I look at her and find her staring at me. Listening carefully to me. The fact that she looks at me and gives her me her full attention even though she can't see adds up to my likes about her.

"Do you self harm?" She asks taking me of guard

"No no I wasn't brave enough to do it so I started fighting. It helped. Whenever I was angry about something I would box or go fight. It just calms me down. " 

She hums

"Poor thing always does something you hate" she states

"What do you mean?"

"You fight because you hate the world and you play piano even though you hate it"

"Your right about the first thing but the second part is wrong."

"Well Since you hate the piano lessons only you kicked me out so its quite obvious"

"True. But I don't hate it anymore. Thanks to you I actually started to like it"

"Hmm I see my interest rubbing off on you" she jokes

"Yep"

I giggle

"So what are you passionate about?" I ask

"Uhmm My main goal is to get my sight back. Other than that I think I would like to play more piano or maybe teach something to the blind "

"Hmm. Nice. Can I ask you what are the things you haven't done because of your blindness but want to do?"

"Yeah well. I would love to see colors.I always loved colorful things. I would love to ride a bicycle. Play with little children again. I used to work at a crush before.I would love to move around by myself .Go partying and lastly I wanna see You"

Something inside told me I had to make all these little can'ts become cans. And I knew I would do it

Its only been a month but this girls means the world to me no matter how hard I try to deny it

I remember buying her something from my first ever salary. I pull out the box and place it in her hand.

"What's this?" She questions

"Open it"

Her eyebrows knit together has she traces her finger on the box before opening it. Her hand traces the silver stud that I have bought her.

 Her hand traces the silver stud that I have bought her

"I bought it from my first salary. I wanted to use my money on something but then I thought I'll buy you a gift because without you I would have still been jobless. Thanks Summer"